Chap. 1

"Taj, I'm leaving!" "Ok. Tell me how everything goes when you get back DP." He screamed. I said ok and left. I started walking down 57 st. when my phone starting ringing. "Hello?" "Hey DP. Its Abby ." Abby is my best friend from school. We sorta clicked when we got into an argument about a saying. We were in kindergarten at the time. Those are some great memories. "Oh, hey girl. What have you been up to?" "Nothing really. Just trying to find a job. Alex isn't doing anything around the house and he wont pay bills. I'm tired of it." She explained to me. Alex was the type of man who would get out of any and everything when he had the chance. Him and I really didn't get along. To be honest with you, I think he is afraid of me. "Do I need to come down there and kick his a-." She cut me off. "No Dallas. I'll handle him myself." "Ok girly. I'll talk to you later. I'm on the way to work. First day." I said to her. She said ok and to call her after I was done for the day. 

I was almost to Ry's Inc. I wanted my head clear before I got there. I needed to make a great first impression on Mr. Ryder. This was my first time actually seeing him. I thought I was going to be doing an interview with him but some lady named Vinnie did it. She was cool though. I can tell we won't be having troubles with each other. 

Once I walked through the door, I saw Vinnie sitting at the front desk. "Hey Vinnie." She couldn't reply because she was on the phone, but she looked my way, smiled and waved. I had to wait till she got done with her call before I could ask her the way to Mr. Ryder's office. "Its on the very top floor. When you get there, turn a left and the door will be right there. I thanked her and headed towards the elevator. I was feeling nervous. "Alright DP, calm down. everything will be fine. Don't get worked up about it. Chill." 

I reached to top floor and the elevator doors opened. I followed the directions Vinnie gave me and found myself standing in front of double doors. They read 'Jaxon Ryder' . I knocked and heard a faint but scary, come in. "Good Morni-" "You're Late. Sit and be quiet."