5minutes Love Story...

A/N:

This story is wala lang=))))) LOL. Napagtripan isulat sa phone dahil sobrang nakakaburyong sa Bus. 'kay? then may nakita akong wafu ♥__♥  English kasi lasing ako nun. WAHAHAHA! kaya I'm sorry kung wrong grammaricious XD! Or wrong spelling, or typo, or panget! HAHAHA! Basa na lang! :D

Girl's POV

Christmas Break!

Meaning, we're going to our beloved province to spend our christmas together with my grandparents. So right now,my sister and I were already preparing to go there. Yeah it's only the two of us and we will commute! ^o^ it's my second time having a long trip without my mother/father. Well I think it's a good thing 'coz  I have to be independent. (oh I forgot I'm with my sis!) should I say we? XD

We are now heading to the bus station. And what we've noticed is that people keep looking at my direction...

"hey sis, I think they're looking at you?"

"yeah I've noticed that too." I said smiling. Well, I can't help it! If I know, they were so amused by my beauty! Hahaha! My sister catched me..Eff...

"Hey, what's with the smile? I know what you're thinking... Don't be so assuming! -.-"

"I'm not assuming! I just know that I'm so pretty that they keep on looking at me! Don't worry I'm already used to being an eye catcher. ;P"

"Whatever you say /:)" she said while rolling her eyes. What? I'm just stating the truth! ^o^

After 1 hour, we reached the bus station and then rode the GENESIS bus going straight to our province. I sat beside the window and my sis by my side.

I took a nap first 'coz I'm so sleepy. And after 20 or maybe 30 minutes of drooling(LOL), my sister woke me up. Where are we? Ah...BUS STOP.

"You want to use the CR? Quick! I'll look after our things first then when you're done, we'll switch places. 'Kay?"

"hmmkay." so I stood up and get off the bus.

Guy's POV

We are now at the first Bus stop. Aish! That's why I hate commuting whenever I go to our province! It's a big waste of time. They're having so many stop overs. Argh! I looked outside the window, and there I saw someone who changed my perspective about stop overs...I think stop overs are somehow good...

The girl I'm staring at stood up and get off their bus. I did the same. I just... I don't know.. Maybe I want to see her beauty closely...

She went inside the comfort room so I just waited for her at the entrance. And then when she was about to pass by me, I dropped my wallet and pretended that I haven't noticed it and walked straight...

"Hey! Mr. I-don't-know-who! Hey wait!"

She shouted. Hahaha. She's funny. I pretended that I didn't hear her so she ran to catch me.

"Hey, you deaf. Here's your wallet. I think you dropped it. idiot."

"oh. Thanks! I'm not deaf. It's just that, I'm not Mr. I-don't-know-who. ;)"

I said then winked at her. I just want to prolong the conversation. But she didn't answer back and just stared at me. I think, we now both have same feelings for each other :)

Her mouth is slightly opened so I lifted her chin and touched her lips using my thumb. Oh shiiz, I wanna kiss her.

"stop that. You're tempting me." I said with a grin. Then her face suddenly turned pink. How cute ^__^ 

"a-ahh... Hehe. I n-need to go. Bye!"

I was about to ask her name but she smiled then ran towards their bus. So I also rode our bus again...

GIRL's POV

"stop that you're tempting me."

he said with a grin. Oh my Gosh!! Did he just...OMG!!! i'm so embarassed so I said goodbye then rode the bus.

"tch. what took you so long?! stay here!"

My sis said then get off the bus. I sat back by the window  and rewinded what just happened a while ago. He saw me drooling over him! Aish! I can't help it! I think I just saw the replicate of Adonis!!! And I had a 2minute conversation with him!! OMO!!! I hit my head to take away that thoughts of mine. I looked outside the window and saw him ride the VICTORY bus just beside our bus. Oh my ghaaad O.O my eyes followed him... He's also sitting by the window-- which is accross mine.

He looked at me...

Our eyes met...

He smiled at me...

I looked away...

1 minute....

I looked at him again... He's not looking anymore...

But then he suddenly looked at me again with a smile, then he said something. I read his lips...

"thanks again" then he showed his wallet. I smiled at him.

We're now staring at each other.. We've been like that for 2 minutes.

*dug dug*

WaaaHhh!!! I think I'm...

"hey! What are you looking at?" oh she's back.  

"It's who not what."

i said then look back outside. But instead of seeing his oh so handsome face, I saw his bus making a turn going back to the road. Awww.

I haven't asked his name yet! D: T.T Maybe I'll just wait for another stop over.  I hope I could see him again....

2nd Bus Stop- No Adonis guy.

3rd Bus Stop- HopelessY_Y

WAAAAHHH!!! I guess i'll never see him again. :( I liked him... we talked for 2 mins,  smiled at me for a minute, and then stared each other for 2 minutes...

I only had a 5 minute encounter with him yet I still liked him... this is ridiculous.

I closed the curtain then sleep at my sister's lap.

I guess I'll just have another 5minute dream with him....

-END-