Chapter 1: Unexpected Visitor

A/N:  Hello, this is a fanfiction about Teen Wolf, the TV series. I do not own Teen Wolf, it belongs to Jeff Davis. I do however own any characters that I add to my story. Please do not copy my story. I worked very hard to try and make it the best I could. It has a lot of plot twists. This story is not just the OC being pared with one character she will be pared with multiple. Not at the same time, but through out the series. Please NO hate. Enjoy. Don't forget to like, comment and follow.

Chapter  1: Unexpected Visitor

8 Years Ago

If I go left, he'll take me. If I go right, he'll still take me. I'm trapped. I don't know what to do.

I decided that I need to make the unexpected move. I looked around to see nothing but what the shine of the full moon allows me to see. I stopped to listen to my surroundings that are unnaturally silent.

If I don't decide quickly he'll find me, if he hasn't already.

He loves his games. His games that are always inescapable.

That's when I hear it. The mistake that will cost him.

He stepped on a stick. He. Stepped. On. A. Stick. He's supposed to be the expert at his games. He's supposed to catch me. Well, at least that's what happens in the movies. The antagonist catches the protagonist. Then the knight in shining armor saves the protagonist right before they become graphically murdered. I guess he's changing the clique's. Might as well play along. So I ran.

Sprinting though the forest. Going in and out of trees.

  All you could hear was the leaves crunching and sticks snapping. From behind I could hear him catching up. At this speed I was gonna lose the game. Picking up the pace, I was ahead. Ever since I could run I've always been a fast runner.

After a couple more minutes I feel a strong force slam into my left side. The pain radiated from my ribs to my head, as I hit a tree. Falling to the ground didn't make anything better, only worse. I brought my left hand to the back of my head,

(I don't know why people do that. It's not like it will make it hurt any less. Guess its just an instinct.)

I winced when my hand touched a large bump. All I saw was red when I brought my hand down.

My vision was blurry and it stung to keep my eyes exposed to the world. I felt tired and weak, like I just ran a 5k walk.

Well, I guess someone took this game way to seriously.

Feeling the ground shake as foot steps ran in a close proximity of me. There was a distant voice shrieking  my name. Telling me to keep my eyes open. Shaking me when my eyes began to droop.

  "Lyra! Stay awake!"
I was too tired to listen.
  "Help! Someone please help us!" That voice. I recognize it. It's my older brother, Koda.

He must be stupid if he thinks someone will hear us all the way out hear.

"I'm gonna go get help. Lyra.....Lyra! You have to stay awake! I'll be right back." He can't go. He can't leave.

"No.....No you can't...you can't leave...." I was trying to tell him something. It was so hard to talk, but somehow I barely managed a whisper.

"I'll be right back with help." He's so stupid. I need him to listen to me for once in his life.

"...No, Th....there's some..thing...out here with us." But it was worthless, he was all ready long gone. I managed to keep my eyes open to scan my surroundings.