the girls with no pasts( shino love story)

OK so this is my first book so if you don't like it don't read it. vermisavvv is a honered  guest in this book. she will be playing Akira.

#########$########$$######

Akira Uzumaki

age: 18

Appearance : long red hair and blue eyes.

kind of skinny but yet not. ( don't know how that works) she is 5' 5". she wares a short sleeved orange and black shirt with the Uzumaki symbol on the back which is black. she also wears a pair of black shorts with orange trim. she wears a sand village head band.

Akine Uzumaki

Age 18

Appearance long blond hair and green eyes.( like her moms eyes) she wears the same exact thing as Akira but opposite colors. her shirt is black with the orange Uzumaki symbol on the back. and she wears orange pants but with the black trim on it. she also wears a sand village head band.

history: both taken away the night that their parents died. orochimaru took them and dropped them off in the sand village. but not without giving them a gift. ( yeah I know orochimaru is bad but still I'm switching the story up.) they have been raised there since and it has now been 18 years and they are allowed to go and try to find their family.

takashi no Baku

age: 19

appearance short dirty blond hair and deep blue eyes. wears a black shirt with a red dragon on the side of the arm. he wears red camp pants with a kunii belt in it. he wears a sand headband.

history grew up mostly alone besides his big brother. but what happened he hasn't told anyone about him. ( you will find out in the story.) he is also the boyfriend of Akine.

sorry not much but will update soon. Kay

message

rate

thanks.