Untitled part

One day I decided to call my friend and see if she wanted to stay over. So I rang her. "Hey Cara, wanna stay over tonight?" I said.  "Uh yeah I'll just go ask." Said Cara Cool I thought. We can maybe go inside that haunted house! Why am I so excited. I might get killed..  ANYWAYS. Still waiting for Cara. "HEY!" Cara screamed. "AH shit." I said. "I'm allowed to stay it's 10:00am in the morning so I'll start packing." She replied. "Okay cool i'll just go tell my mum your staying over." I said. "Cya soon" she said as she hung up the phone.

 I rushed down stairs tripping over and falling on my face. "Are you okay?" My mum questioned. "Yeah I'm fine, oh and Cara is staying over tonight is that okay?" I said as I was laughing. "Yeah sure what time?" She replied. "She'll be here any minute now." I said. 'DING DONG!' "I'LL GET IT" I screamed. As I opened the door she came bursting in. Cara hugged me and said hi to my mum. "Hi Julie!" She said to my mum. "Hello Summer." Cara said to my sister. 

We ran upstairs to my bedroom. "Wow did you paint your room over the holidays?" Cara questioned. "Yeah. I like the light blue colour." I replied. My mum walks into my room. "What do you want for lunch girls?" Mum questioned. "I WANT KFC!!" Summer yelled. "Yeah we will just get KFC." I replied.