Beauty and The Bad Boy

*BEEP*

*BEEP*

  I slam my hand on my alarm clock not caring if I break it. I just wanted the thing to shut the hell up. I groan and get out of bed. I slowly walk to my bathroom which is connected to my bedroom.

   I go to my shower and turn the knob. I put my hand under the faucet to check if the water was to warm or to cold. When the water is just right I strip out of mm y pajamas and get in.

  I do most of my thinking while I wash my hair and body. This is a mess. Can this happen, I mean I'm a good girl and he is the bad boy. I guess it could. Opposites attract right? Maybe. He wouldn't like me back though. He fucks girls then he leaves. He doesn't date. Would he ever date?

  Probably not.

   I turn off the water and get out. I wrap my towel around me. After that I grab my blow dryer and dry my hair. When my hair is dry I grab my curling iron and curl my hair to perfection.  I add a little makeup but not to much. I hate makeup. I put on my outfit for the day. I looked good.

   I go downstairs and the smell of pancakes instantly brightens my mood. "Goodmorning, honey!", my mom says while she sets the delicious pancakes on the table. I walk over and sit down picking up the fork and inhaling the goodness.

   "morning.", I replied with my mouth full of pancakes. I finished my stack of pancakes so I put my dish in the sink. I look at the time it says 7:30. Shit I have ten minutes!

    I hurry uo and put my shoes on and grab everything I need. "Bye mom!", I yell.

  "Bye!", she calls back.

  *SKIPPING CAR RIDE*

   I walk up to the most wonderful place ever. School. I'm just kidding this place is horrible.  Yes, I do make As and I'm very well liked but it's still hell. I walk in and I'm instantly greeted by everyone. I dress like a nerd but I'm the most popular person here. I'm not really shy and I'm DEFIANTLY not one of those slut populars. I guess I'm just so nice I'm popular. Oh well.

I walk over to my locker and ooened it grabbing everything out. "Hello Isabelle.", a deep voice says behind me. That voice that invades my thoughts.  Ky Miller.

The bad boy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So that was the first chapter of Beauty and the Bad Boy!

   Comment your thoughts and vote!

Katelyn