The Complex

It was a busy day and Abbey was committing a crime then she was chosen by the president to do something ,"I'm so excited to be chosen by the president to do something ".Later in the place of mystery," wait whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa?i was blowing up atlantis and now i'm here,oh well,hey look¨then he found a tree house,"i claim this land,fort awesomeness","ATTACK","why?"cuz we're survivors"but why?"we are fighting for our own survival."So if i'm fighting for my survival, than shouldn't i be fighting? No Jason, no you shouldn't...Do you hear that?" Then, Jason and Allison looked outside their window,"OMA GEEERD! it's FORTAGEDDON"when did you have time to build that Cody?" Time?... there's no such thing as time in my world." It's literally a giant fort with giant guns"railguns"that's what I meant." I want to join,are you comin ally? Fine,"Then @ Aiden's fort"Ok, This world is messy but i'm da one who's going to make it perfect," sir youre pizza's here"put it down and go i'm laughing maniacally,hahahaha,ok pizza break,NO,NO! NOOOOOOOOOO! WHO DARES PLOP A TURD ON MY PIZZA"I DID," Abby said giggling"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"*BOOM* later in abby's fort. "Ok team i know it's been some rough times but we will stand our ground until,"wait what i wasn't listening"i have been talking for 7 hours and you DECIDE TO WASTE IT ON SLEEP!!!!."No,i just woke up"YOU'RE DEAD TO ME"Ded not big surprise," Cody what are you doing here"i have come to steal some supplies"why?"*poof*"hazaa"where are all my supplies?"magic everyone, also hemo just explodicus"*Boom*"Cody where did you go"Can i come out of the brig"nope"please"no"please"same answer every time NO"i can do a favor for you"for the 4th time Ethan,NO"over where ally is at..."HAYAA"you missed ha"take that"missed again"AAAGH"ally stop trying to hit me and hit me"i give up"oh come on it's only the 100th time i beat you"you know what forget it you win i'm going to bed"Why"you keep on beating me"Why"why what"why why why why"STOP IT!"no,"okay then let's fight,Pokemon style"Allison uses girl slap,it does no effect on him... it sucks ,Jason is charging, allison uses cupcake,Jason eats it, Jason is done charging Jason uses tickle, Allison explodes in laughter Jason wins." okay,Okay you win just,hahah, stop tickling me,hahah"admit it i'm the king of the world"you disgust me"get used to it"the next day a newcomer comes to the random place of mystery."Woah, where am i?you're in the land of mystery Ben,everything here you want but since you want it you don't want it and everything is a rhetorical question and is filled with delicious exploding cupcakes "WHAAA?"come now,we must impale a fairy's wings into a ogre's heart next Saturday,today"i don't get any of this"good, you are not supposed to "get-it"okay? now i must have a date with a tree shaped unicorn"wait did you just say-"goodbye"*poof*what just happened?"i have no idea,but you can join my clan,the mockingjay clan... i didn't copy any of it off the hunger games"oh hello Abby... ABBY! i thought you were missing!Me too i also thought everyone was missing, the only people that is here is Ethan,Cody,Jason,Allison and i think Aiden"oh"The cops are here, we take this to our grave!"KEANA!"yup and where am i?, i was in place called earth and this place looks nothing like it"yeah same here"Hey guys look what i found"woah"What is it?it looks like a camera"Hey look,some graffiti"It says Roxanna was was here starbucks"Starbucks?Now that means that Roxanna was here,she loves starbucks"STAAAAAAAAR-BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKS!
Oma GEERD,Its STARBUCKS LADY!"what's up,wait is Aiden here"No,he exploded"thank goodness,also was that an awesome entrance huh huh"yeah it was"yes,anyways how are you liking it in this strange place,i'm this close to finding out why we're here"ok well you do that while we go check on everyone else ok"ok"Later on"looks like Ethan escaped again"why would you ever keep someone in a brig"i'm mad at him, i was talking for 7 hours and slept through all of it"wow,you're cruel lady"not really it's just revenge"later"hmm, what do these strange symbols mean"some of them i don't know,here are the ones that i do know,it says that this place you will stay and the next one says you can't leave"it sounds familiar,WAIT i know what it means before the president put us here he said that, the president is just a fake!how do we know for sure?"his eyes were changing color when he did this"sooo,he's an alien"exactly,i think i know he's doing"what?he's trying to imprison all humans!!so,how can we stop him?i don't know"later"is this what i think it is, oh lord it's my family amulet i've been looking all this time and it's here"you have a family amulet"yes"How did ever get that in the first place?"it's the power of magic and a ruby that runs on potatoes"umm,it runs on potatoes?that's weird"hmm,do you hear that sound?is that?OMA GERD ITS ARMAGEDDON!?!?!?!?!?!??!,then a huge robot was coming over the mountain,it had hooks to grapple on too people to bring them in the robot, it had enormous feet to stomp on people it had giant lasers coming out of the bottom"oh no,THE ALIENS HAVE COME TO MUNCH MY BRAINS!Umm, i think that's a zombie"oh yeah right,then i shall say:OMA GEERD THEY GONNA BRAINWASH ME BRAINS AND TURN ME INTO JELLY I MUST GET TINFOIL!!!?!??ok,that's acceptable,now for some panicking,AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!then they ran to everyone and told them all to discuss some important manners"now everyone may i get your attention,i shall say that,THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO WAY OF SURVIVING THIS,WERE ALL GONNA DIE!!!!everyone there just starts screaming in panic"so how do we stop this? yeah i don't want to die to giant robot"yeah me too"me three"alright i know no one wants to die,neither do i have the answers"i think we know the answer to fighting that beast!yeah,we were testing water with this kind of ore and the metal started melting!well then get as much water as we can and throw it on the aliens,WE GOT DIS!while everyone was collecting water they were making guns to shoot water but the robot was getting closer every minute then finally,they were ready"could you just stop narrating and help us!ok fine geez"alright let's do this,EVERYONE IN POSITION,...READY...AIM...FIRE!,so then they fired at the robot and the dome and melted both but then they found out that there was something bigger than the dome it was a bigger dome with material that can't be melted"what happened?did we win?oh no, i think i know what was that symbol meant!what did it mean?that we will be trapped at this place called"the complex"so we're stuck here forever?that seems so"☈☽☽♅☍☍☊☋⚶⚸"what was that"oh hello humans that was my language i was talking to myself anyway you will be stuck here for eternity"why?that is all goodbye"wait,hello,hello?so we're stuck here, forever"That appears so,...who wants to panic with me"hmm,that sounds ok with me"then there were screams.

THE END

red=Cody

gold=Abby

lavender=allison

orange=jason

pink=Aiden,Roxanna

light green=Ethan

light blue=Ben

dark blue=Keana

dark green=alien

black=narrator

Brown=no one

* *:sounds