Amy

"Alright, who wants to go to grandma and grandpa's?" I said and started the car.
It's been three years. After I had Cassia I finished school, got a job, and my own house. Mrs. J and Allen have helped out a lot, and they watch Cassi all the time. But today they invited me for dinner, they said we needed to talk about something important.
I put Cassi in her car seat.

When I arrived at the house, the smell of chicken filled my nose.
"Shicken!" Cassi shouted.
"That's right!" Mrs. J laughed and picked her up. "I made it just for you, because I know it's your favorite. Now go and sit at the table with your papa."
She put her down and hugged me.
"What is it you wanted to talk about?" I asked.
"Let's talk after dinner, relax, you just got here." She said taking my jacket. I sat at the table with everyone and we laughed and talked. After dinner and after I put Cassi to sleep, and we all sat on the couch.
"Ok, now will you guys tell me what's so important?" I asked, and they nodded glancing at each other.
"Well..?"
They sighed. "Alex gets out tomorrow." Mrs. J said, and my heart almost stopped. I stared blankly at them. I was stuck in shock.
"Amy." She said. I looked at her, and I had absolutely no words.
"Me and Allen are going to pick up tomorrow. We just wanted you to know before you brought Cassi in the morning. "
I sighed. "Well...thanks for letting me know."
"Amy. You guys have to talk , especially since you guys have Cassi." She said.
"She doesn't even know who he is, or that she has a dad at all. " I said.
"She needs to know. You can't keep him out of her life forever."
"You tried to keep Alex away from his dad." I said out of irritation. "I'm sorry, I'm just p– øÿ øÿ øÿ øÿ øÿ øÿ ðÿ ð øÿ øÿ ð? øÿ -ºZ  ñ? K 2 ¨Ôás< r< 0¨lh!JC r< àÌ^