Epilouge

Herobrines POV:

I still lie here to this day. In this white world of nothingness. Hoping that notch realizes the mistake he made. I have tried to break out. I have had a few successful attempts, but all of which have all ended the same, in the next update i'm removed again. It is not just me here. There are other people too. Well they where people. Now they are just code like me. I can at least talk to them. Most of them hardly remember there names. Thankfully when I was removed, my memory wasn't wiped. I remember only two of there names, The rest seem like a distant memory. There was Rana and Beast boy. The problem with me now is that because of what the witch did, I have two sides to me. The friendly side of me and the evil side of me. I try to be the Herobrine I used to be but the witch's magic is too powerful. I don't blame the witch she warned me. But it was my stupid brother and his crazy obsession with 'Mobs need to be killed.' If he had listened to me and the towns people in the first place, none of this would have happened. We still would have Runnel and the others. I miss them alot. But of course I miss Fae. If only i could see her  again.  Maybe she would be her in the white world with me. After all she is now coding. Maybe she can hear me. I guess i'll be here for the rest of my life. Until the mistakes notch made years ago are fixed and peace returns to Minecraftia.