The Start of Something New

One bright, sunny morning is all that it takes to tell someone that it will be a great day. To all but one girl, it's a perfect day. This particular girl is running down the streets of Macomb because she totally forgot she had to meet her friend at school. She passed cars and pedestrians as she neared the school, Chippewa. She reached the front of the school, seeing her friend, Athena, waiting there, tapping her foot impatiently.
"I-Im so sorry Athena, I slept in." The girl,who's name is Karla, replied giving a sheepish grin on her face. Athena sighed and smiled shyly at the girls wheezing form. Athena twitched her cat ears and started to walk off.
"Come on Karla or were going to be late, I wouldn't be able to handle a lecture from Mrs.Smith again." As Athena said that, she shivered at the memory of being in the front of the class again. Karla smiled and followed after her friend, making sure to take the route that people dont go in. On the way, Karla and Athena bumped into the crushes Kirito and Zero.
"Hello!" Zero cheered, happy to see the girls. Zero was a neko guy with white hair, ears and tail. He has those ocean blue eyes and everyone knows him, a childish and funny guy, just like Karla. Maybe that's why she likes him.
"Hey, did you guys hear about the transfers coming to this school?" Karla said. Athena got behind her, she was blushing like crazy by seeing Kirito. She had liked the guy from the moment she saw him.
"Yeah we did!! They are coming from all over Europe, mostly from the United kingdom, but also some from Germany, France, Spain and the Netherlands!" Zero said happily, looking at Kirito. Kirito is also a neko guy, but he has black hair, ears and tail. His eyes are a mysterious, shiny grey, almost silver.
"But those countries don't even speak proper English, apart from the United kingdom, why would they do that?" Kirito said with a yawn. It was pretty early, so the girls didn't judge him.
"I don't know?! But we need to go, we have a lecture to receive by Mrs. Smith, and we only have five more minutes, c'mon Athena!" Karla said, grabbing Athena by the arm and running off. The two neko's stared at the running girls, and both remembered they had to do the same, but a different lecture, because they are in a higher class.
"Wait for us, we also need to receive a lecture!" Zero yelled, chasing after the two girls, Kirito following closely behind.
They all made it with three minutes to spare, and received the lecture from a stern looking Mrs. Smith.
"You are all lucky I love timing." She said, and waved with her hand, like she was shooing a fly away. "And now hurry up, I don't have time for all of you, I need to get some extra German lessons for the transfers." She said.
The four of them walked out of Mrs. Smith's office, and were met by a angry looking angel. Zero cheered, ran towards the angel and gave him a hug. The angel looked pretty annoyed at Zero, so Zero let go of him.
"Okay everyone, I want you all to meet Sage, an old friend of mine. He's coming to our school, since he got in to much trouble at his last one." Zero said. The girls and the other boy looked at Sage, and they only had to guess what trouble Zero meant. Sage is a tall guy, with dark red hair and red eyes. He had pure, white angel wings on his back, but they could better be from an demon. Karla was a little bit jealous at him, being a pure angel, as she was half good, and half bad angel.
"Hello, my name is indeed Sage, and you-" Sage walks over to Karla, who spread her wings out by instinct. Sage looked at them and smiled.
"You aren't a pure angel, you have a father or mother who's a fallen, a bad angel." He said with a grin. Karla growled at Sage, tears pricking from her eyes.
"It's not mine nor my parents fault that I am who am." She said as the tears start to fall.
"At least im pure angel and not a hybrid like you." Sage said, getting close to Karla's face. She just stood there, with tears in her eyes.
"I-Its not m-my fault." She replied, stuttering.
"Hey, knock it out!!!" Zero came in between both and pushed Sage away from Karla. He looked furious, and Karla's heart skipped a beat. He was protecting her? Against his best friend? Sage also looks suprised at Zero, he also didn't think he would get in between them.
"Okay, you are both people I care about, and you are not going to fight! Sage, you know you can hurt people all too well, even when you only can say the truth." Zero said, looking angrily at Sage.
"And I know Karla wouldn't hurt a fly, so I'm talking to you Sage!" Zero said angrily. Sage looked at Karla again and shrugged.
"I'm not going to apologize for it, I'm just not going to say it again, for Zero's sake." Sage said, and walked away. Athena saw it all, but stayed quiet around everyone. She only said something to Karla and Katie, and her internet friend Blue. Speaking of which, where is Katie?
A loud yell could be heard, and Karla, Athena, Zero and Kirito turned around. A really out of breath Katie ran towards them. She had a big toothy grin on her face and looked like she just ran all the way to school.
"What happend to you?!" Karla said, a little shocked. Katie looked at her like she was crazy, but answered anyways."I-I just c-came from the cafeteria, th-the transfers are here." She said, still trying to catch her breath. The six friends looked at each other in shock then bolted to the gym. Little did they know, they will meet a long lost friends that has always been there since the very beginning.

(Hello fellow readers, this chapter was written by Blue_and_Demon and was edited by KarlaDaehnert. I will give a shout out to the people staring in the book, as they took a part and allowed us to make this book possible
Athena:amanda_the_yandere
Kaite: one of our friends, she does have a wattpad which is Kaite7133 but doesn't currently follow this account
Karla:KarlaDaehnert
Mekeru: MidnightMeqote
And more to come😊 again thank you for reading the first chapter and I hope you like the future ones Killer_stories out