hour one

There I was, the new girl to a huge high school. I don't know anyone nor the things that high school hold.

No one would fall for me, I'm Hailey. The girl with blond hair, blue eyes, no friends, I'm 5'5" and I have glasses. The things I truly hide are what I dread. Not knowing life, nor the ways of day and night, wrong from right. High school is were I learn..... Right?

The ways of night and day the ways of wrong from right? Sure. We learn math we will never need, how do I do taxes? Why learn English, if people come from far places speaking there own language?

No reason.

We need to know, I write. My siblings will type, that's there generation.

But.... But this generation is mine.

The ways of middle school is so much different then high school. Today is the first day.

The rain fell softly, yet hard enough to make the small clinking sound on the windows. The sun just coming up, leaving the sky a beautiful baby blue with just a hint of pink and red.

Looking back at that day I remember all of it, the laughs from the kids who know each other and the shy looks from the new kids. Its just the look I had that day. But there she was. Mackenzie, who knew she would be the only friend I would have. Not me, the bell rings its loud ring to tell us kids to go to class.

I walked, getting pushed from every kid edger to get to the class room and talk with there friends.

Yet, i had none. I'm the no one new kid. That's to bad for me.

I sit down in my cold first hour set, oh boy. English, its not my greatest subject. Having dyslexia its hard for me to remember even simple words. Back in my old school I had put ski for sky.

I look down at my empty desk having a girl who was a medium height, very slider and you could tell she bleached her hair, she was very beautiful. She took one look at me,

"Great the teacher is already fucking with my reputation." She had said harshly to her friend across the room.

I felt myself become more self-conscious more then I had already been. Oh well... She doesn't know me, I slightly look up to see a girl with long brown hair, a very beautiful completion, she sat in the empty seat next to me.

"Hi," she had said in a shy voice. She smiled her teeth white and straight.

"Hey," I said after I quickly studied her. I smile back, yep this is how it will go. The girl was much more respectful then the other girl, she had said hi unlike the other girl who took one look at me already judging me.

I could tell already I met a snobby girl who only cares for herself and her friends. How did she get any?

I'll just be quite so I won't get laughed at.

That was only first hour, wait till next hour.