Truly Meant to Be

Abigail's PofV

"We are going to miss our wedding plans honey." that is my fiance John we are having our wedding planer come and help us plan the wedding. We are having our wedding March 17, 2017. I am so excited to be with my life long pal.

"I'm coming don't worry" I was laughing because generally girls are the one just waiting to have a perfect wedding but I'm not really like that be by fiance on the other hand is.

I heard the doorbell and i opened it. It was the planner but surprisingly he looked like he was 16 and generally you don't know how to plan.

"Hello my name is Robert and I will be joining you this evening." he says with a happy and graceful smile.

"aren't you a little young to be a wedding planner even though you haven't even have a wedding yourself?"

"I'm actually 27 but thats fine and I have had a wedding and I'm expecting to be a father really soon."

"Oh I'm am so sorry please come in come in."

We both sat down while I was getting us a little snack to eat. I really want this wedding to be awesome but John wants a big wedding. I want a simple and small wedding but John wants it to be his HUGE wedding and we have two different ideas and it can't go into just bug small wedding.Can it? No it can't.

"So I have a question...what kind of wedding do you want?"

"We want a big-small wedding" Me and John said it at the same time and looked at each other like no I want a big wedding or a small wedding.

"We are having a big wedding hunny like you said we would"

"No we never agreed on that so we are having a small and simple wedding."

"A big wedding!"

"No a small wedding!"

"Im sorry Robert we will get back to you when we decide that we will have a small wedding."

"I've seen a lot of couples break up because of this just don't get too carried away with this being a perfect wedding."

I closed the door behind him and we and John started our first fight together for like 2 years of being together. I don't want this to ruin our relationship with each other.

John's PoV

"again with this wedding stuff! I hate it because they pretty much make our wedding the way that they pictured it. My wife is just following him because she think that he knows what he is doing!"