THE BEST DAY EVER

The best day of my life is 11/16/13 Because I had my first Make out session.!  It all started when I was at my friend Julias house, Me, julia and her two brothers Cody and Ian were hanging out in her brother Codys room. I was laying down on the couch playing on my phone while Julia is on the other couch on her phone too, and her brother Ian was on the floor on his phone too and her other brother Cody was in his bed asleep. I looked away from my phone for a minute and saw Julia had her headphones in and was asleep too, while me and Ian were the only ones awake, so i decided to KIK Ian, btw KIKs a messaging app....... Well I kiked him and this what I sent ...

ME .......... (MiddleFinger)

Ian............"when":)

ME ..........Right now;)

Ian ...........Lets Do it.....

ME...........Where at there in here?

Ian.........My room!!!!

ME....... Kk  lets go!

Ian........Let me go first then come in about 2 min..

ME.... KK:)

  After I sent kk Ian got up from the floor and went to his room.. 2 min later I got up and left codys room.... I kiked him back and said

ME..........Im right in front of ur door...

Ian.......Come in :)

 So I came in and Ian was on his bed so I Went to his couch in his room and sat down. I said there already asleep... Ian said danm that was fast.... I said yeppp.. I said what we gonna doo... Ian said what you think we gonna do..... I said IDK....Ian said come over her....I said you come over here.....And he said you really gonna make me come all the way over there witch was like 2ft away...I said Yepp....So he got up and came and sat on the couch with me, And I said lets Kiss....He said we can do moe than just kiss......I said ok;).....So he leaned in and I Put my lips on his and we just started making out .....For like 20Mins then we started getting really into it And one thing led to Another and the next day I woke up in his bed about 4:24 in the morning and woke him up and then we started kissing some more and about 5:00 I went back To codys room where everyone was asleep and went and layed on the couch and fell asleep....................... The next day didnt go so well tho.......

If I get alot of Comments ill tell U what happend the next day !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! your in for a SUPRISE!!

I used Diffrent names So Yall Wouldnt know who I really KIssed!!!!!!!!!!