I Know Him Better Than You Do (Dramione Love Story, One Shot)

Hermione, Ginny, Paverti, Pansy and her gang were sitting near the Black Lake after the war, they had all come back to finish there last year at Hogwarts and had become friends. All but Hermione where talking about Draco Malfoy and how hot he and his best friend Blaise Zambini had become over the summer. Pansy kept bragging about how much she knew about Draco, and Hermione was getting sick of it! "Pansy, i bet i know more about him than you!" she said. "Hermione, you and Draco are worst enemies, you know nothing about him." said pansy. "OK, quiz me!" she said. and so pansy did just that! "Favourite color?" she asked, "green and silver are tied for first but blue is his second." said Hermione. "favourite book?" she asked Hermione," A muggle book called Romeo and Juliet" she answered. It went on like this for a good 10 minutes, none of them knew that the boy in question, Draco, and his best friend were listening the whole time.

- Favourite food? ~steak

-Favourite animal? ~ dragon

-Boxer color? ~ black

exc.

"Wow Hermione, if we knew you were a crazy stalker lady for him, we would have set you up with him at the start of the year." said Paverti. "I DO NOT STALK DRACO MALFOY!" yelled Hermione. At that moment, the boys walked over. "Yes you are" "No I'm not" "Yes you are" Draco then stepped in and said " No she's not" "Told you'' Hermione said to all the girls, before she got up and walked over to Draco, who put his arm over her shoulders and kissed her cheek. "They are dating," said Blaise, "and i was the only one who knew!" he said with a cheeky smile. "Well, secrets out!" said Draco. "Its for the best," said Hermione. he then kissed her, not a soft peck on the lips either, it was a kiss full of passion. "So, Ginny, you wanna join your friend in dating 1 of the 2 hottest guys in school?" asked Blaise to the shocked Ginny Weasley. "Ummmm....... let me think about it for a sec," her face went all serious, then she said " duh of coarse i would!" and he kissed her," Mione, now we are both dating super hot guys!" said Ginny, "And we are both dating super hot girls!" said Draco from behind Hermione. And with that comment, everyone started to laugh. If you looked closely enough into the sky at that moment, you may have been able to see a certain old Hogwarts headmaster looking down on all of this and smiling! "James," he said to James Potter, "I believe you owe Remus 10 dollars, as we all just saw the Slytherin prince and the Gryffindor princess kiss," James handed over the money to Remus Lupin and laughed to himself at how weird it was at seeing a Gryffindor and a Slytherin together.

THE END!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, what did you think? comment vote and fan please!