Distractions... social Media

2019

I've clearly been gone for a while.. sorry. You know sometimes Distractions really get to us. You are no the only one that faces it, everyone does. And in this day and age it's things like Instagram and Snapchat... oh don't get me started on thoseee. Scrolling scrolling scrolling, they can get you hooked SO easily. I wanna tell you know that if you are distracted by these wordly things, don't worry Gods got it. You will try and ' break " your addiction for instagram/ Snapchat/ Facebook. Girl. You won't be able to do  it. " let me have a weeks break" yes you might succeed but trust me, you'll start scrolling endlessly through your feed the following week. So how exactly do we break these habits exactly? As I said, Gods gotchuu sis/ bro. All you have to do is pray. Pray that God takes away this prayer, you seriously won't be able to do it without him. Pray that he takes away these worldly desires, and leads you to the Word of God. Yes, it will be tough but if you prayed God will 100% lead you along the way. I might do another one of these on how to pray cos I realise " pray" is easier said than done. I've struggles to pray tons of times. Anyways, that's all I gotta say about addiction eg Social media. Cut it of girl. Cut. The. Chord. It just isn't worth it. Finding a hobby that is Godly driving for example is also another great way to break these Worldly pleasures, and take your mind of the world. For example, writing devotions? Honestly, it could be ANYTHING.

Anyways, thats my thoughts on social media.. I'm far from perfect myself, and you need to remember that we all her tryna make it, but He will get us through.. all you gotta do is have Faith in him.

Love y'all,

Remember to Pray today !!!