A heartbreak

It was just then.That split moment when the Humans launched an all-out attack on Asriel.The ear-splitting shriek oh Asriel pierced through all of the Humans.He sat there in despair."I've killed Humans."The remaining Humans fled into the distance before Asriel could wail again.

Asriel lay Chara's body down onto the golden flowers she had always mentioned."I'm so sorry Chara.I've killed all of your friends.I've killed your family and the ones you had loved.I'm so so sorry Chara.I hope you can forgive me."

Asriel returned to the underground,blood soaking his robs.Tears we spotted all over and deep bruises and cuts on Asriel.Toriel ran out out cradling Asriel in her arms.

Wet salty drops stung at Asriels wounds.The silence being broken by the muffled sobs."T-Tori?W-What happened?"Toriel pointed to Asriel's remaining dust particles.Asgore collapsed in despair.He weeped on the golden flowers letting out a whimper or two.

"Tori."

Asgore looked at her with the  a fire burning in his eyes.

"Yes Asgore?"

He looked over to the dust,then back to Tori with a killer look.

"I'm going to kill 7 humans so we can be free of this damned hell."

"Asgore you mustn't do th-"

"I will do whatever it takes to avenge Asriel."

"Fine.Then we are done"

Yey it's finished woo