He Likes Boys

(A/N this story will be good there's slot of twist and turns.)

Kloe's p.o.v.

*beep* *beep* *beep* my alarm clock goes of. This is my last year, the first day of school. I get up and run to the bathroom before my baby brother can, he's 12. "Ha I beat you" I say as I jump in front of the bathroom door. "C'mon" Marty pleads. "Sorry" I say as I turned and went into the bathroom . I take my messy bun out of my hair and brush my hair out. I quickly brush my teeth and wash my face. I put my makeup and my earnings on. I walk out of the bathroom with my robe on. "It's all yours" I say to Marty as I walk into my room. I turn on my radio and "treasure" by Bruno mars comes on. I sang all along to it as I put on my pumps. "Treasure!" I sing. I walk down stairs and see my brother eating breakfast while my mom was cooking and my dad was drinking coffee. "Mornin" I say to mom as I kiss her cheek. "You too" she replies. "Do you want breakfast?" She asks. "No thanks " I say as I grab a Togo Starbucks and say goodbye. I walk outside and walk To Brittany's car. "Sup biatch!" Brittany yells in her car. I laugh at her silliness.I jump in and turn on the radio. Suit and tie comes on and we sing to the radio station, time goes by quickly and we are already at school. I get out and wolf whistles are blown. I stick the finger up and it goes silent. We walk in the school and say "sup" to everyone I walk up to my locker and start decorating. " girl when are you going to get a man?"She asks "I don't know I'm focusing on my music" I reply. "Now let's get to class early so I can add my makeup" she says impatiently. I close my locker and walk to my first class .Algebra. I walk in and sadly I'm on time.I sit down in the middle of the class room. "Hello class I am Mr. Goodman and I-" he gets cut of by a guy coming in and saying "hello" in a low raspy voice. I look his way and study his features. He had a beanie on a white t-shirt and some skinny jeans. "Oh welcome sir. Class this is Harry Styles." Mr. Goodman announces. All the girls drool over him as the guys role there eyes."there are 4 other students in other classes so welcome them nicely" Mr. Goodman says. "Harry you can sit beside Kloe" he suggests "no you don't understand-" I try to defend. "That was not a question" he says sternly. I look Harry's way and he's walking towards the seat next to me. He sits down and puts his hand out. I stare at it for a second then shake it. "Kloe"I say, "Harry". It turns out he's actually REALLY funny. I introduce him to Brittany. Time goes by quickly because it's the first day. We invite him to sit with us at lunch. He agrees.