Introduction

My name is Serenity I'm 17 in mortal years but much older as I am not from Earth. I live in Asgard under the strict supervision of Thor as I was orphaned at a young age. The All-Mother took mercy on the small girl and took me under her care however as punishment for a prank on the All-Father I was put under Thor's watch. I was raised as the bastard child of Nótt the Jotunn God of night, I've always been freakishly small for my species and suffered much harassment because of it. Similar most Jotunn my hair is pure white which contrasts nicely with my ice blue eyes. My favourite colours are green and deep purple. One of the few down sides of my life is my frost giant blood whenever I am extremely angry or touched by another of the kind my Jotunn form is revealed. I am quite curious and often find my self in trouble for playing tricks on the help or snooping around the forbidden parts of the castle but easily escape severe punishment with a few well disguised lies. When I was younger I spent the majority of my time exploring the vast library and all the knowledge it had to offer me. I've never been much of a people person but coming to Asgard I began to avoid contact with others. I do however enjoy sneaking down to the prison cells to observe the criminals, which is just how I came to find myself in a situation worse than ever before.