chapter 1

**Hey everyone this is my first book so hang in there with me everything in this book is copyrighted even the names. So here you go let me know what you guys think. **

Why me... why me that's all I could think as I looked down at the glowing red plus sign. When I thought back to the night of the party.

~ flash back~
"Oh come on Nemo come with me it will be fun and spike will be there."

I was sitting on my bed as my best friend Alva was begging me to go to the party tonight with her.

"Ughhhhhh fine but ur driving."

I really didn't want to go but I couldn't say no to her. She was jumping up and down as I was getting ready for the party I payed no attention to wat she was rambling on about. When I finally felt satisfied with my outfit I told her let's go. I was wearing black ripped skinny jeans with a Bring Me The Horizon tank top. I had my hair straightened and teased how I always have it my snakebites in my nose ring and my favorite black and red gauges the Final Touch was my black liquid eyeliner and my knee high combat boots. Alva was 100 steampunk dress with her knee high combat boots and ripped leggings she had her hair has she always has it black with skull pins in it and her dark makeup.

We got to the party and she was out of the car talking to some guy I've never seen before. I walked inside and started drinking then I felt arms around my waist and Heard spike whisper in my ear.

"Why don't we take this upstairs."

All I did was nod and we'll I think u know wat happened next.

~End of flashback~