The Six Alice's In Wonderland

Do you know that last time, before Alice Kingsleigh went to Wonderland, were five Alice's in Wonderland? Well, this is a story before Alice came to Wonderland and started saving it. There were five Alice's who were evil and killed in Wonderland when they first came there. This is the story of Alexandra King, Addison Kingston, Allison Kingsteignton, Allie and Allen Kingsley. They are the five Alice's who died and disappeared in Wonderland before Alice Kingsleigh could be there.

     Now, the first Alice who came to Wonderland first was a girl named Alexandra King. She was called as The Red Alice because she was a killer. She slices everything when it is not out of her way. Whenever she kills, she would make a red path for herself to go home safely. The red path was a path full of blood of people that she killed. One day, however, the royal guards managed to find her and put her in prison forever. After that, she never existed anymore and was forgotten.

     The second Alice was a man named Addison Kingston. He was called as The Blue Alice because he wears different blue clothes. He has a beautiful voice that he can sing very beautifully. Everyone in Wonderland loved his songs and even loved him. But his songs were sometimes not making any sense. So not all the people in Wonderland liked and loved his songs. One tragic day, however, Addison was shot to death by a so-called madman. The madman was then arrested of course. Then, a rose bloomed sadly on Addison's head when he died. The person who was loved was soon forgotten.

     The third Alice was a woman named Allison Kingsteignton. She was called as The Green Alice because she coloured her hair green. Everyone in Wonderland loved her beauty and kindness. She even made her own green country and ruled it. But she was afraid that she will die by someone who wanted to kill her. So she forever ruled her green country. One day, she was invited to a tea party with two children. While sipping her tea, something unexpectedly happened. The two children took out a white card as suddenly Allison fainted. After that, she died. As the white card shows itself a red heart on it. Means that the magical white card took Allison's heart. After her death, the two children were sent to prison somewhere as the green country became abandoned.

     The forth Alice and the fifth Alice were two siblings named Allie and Allen Kingsley. They were both called as The Yellow Alice's because the two of them had yellow hair and wore different yellow clothes. They also had two yellow eyes though. Allie was the stubborn elder sister while Allen was the smart little brother. The two of them loved to be adventurest in Wonderland. But then, one day, Allie and Allen found themselves in a mysterious dark cave. As they entered the cave, they were cast asleep. The dark cave must have made them fall into a deep sleep. They were never woken up from their deep sleep and were wandering around in their dreams forever.

      So, that is how it all happened. After many years later, Alice Kingsleigh went to Wonderland and saved it. This is the story of The Six Alice's In Wonderland. Of course, when I said "six", I meant Alice Kingsleigh in the end. Well, hope you're interested in this story, reader! Please vote and comment if you would like to! Thank you for reading this! 

-Cherry~!