My Brother's Best Friend

I hope you like it leave a comment or vote and i'll give you a hug :3

This is Foster --->

I have a secret. A secret that no one must know about. Not my closest friends don’t know about it and they’re supposed to know everything about me. I wonder what they would think if they saw me now…..kissing another guy at a party that I hosted.

I woke up feeling like crap. Yep a hangover and had sex would do that to you. I looked over to see who the lucky girl was to only find that the bed was empty. I frowned and as I sat up a pain shot up my spine. That pain only came from having sex with another guy. Oh shit, oh shit. I jumped up from my bed ignoring the sudden pain.

Oh shit, oh shit!! I screamed in my mind as a paced my room. Maybe they didn’t see me? Or maybe they did!? “Foster you got about thirty minutes to get your ass down here before I call the cops on your ass!” my brother shouted from outside my door.

I froze, did he know? He, being my brother, Jay. I pulled myself together and went to the shower. They don’t know. Usually at my parties people won’t remember anything so I’m sure no one remembered anything. I limped towards my shower getting under the warm water allowing the water to relax my tense muscles and ease my pain.

Once I got out I looked in the mirror I had brown long hair with gray eyes. A younger version of my older brother. I suppose I looked like a skater kind of guy who would be caught doing drugs and going to crazy parties. Yes I was that kind of guy scratch the skater part I just looked like I did.

I pulled on a band t-shirt and some skinny jeans. I looked in mirror hoping I didn’t look too gay. I messed with my hair and nodded once I found myself ok looking. I grabbed my shoes and backpack and went down stairs.

“Finally.” My brother laughed and I nodded hoping to drown myself in Advil. Usually hangovers didn’t bother me as much but this one was killing me. “You feeling sick little brother?” he joked and I sent him a death glare his way.

Like I said I was a younger version of my brother but he had shorter brown hair that looked black at times and the same gray eyes. He was shirtless showing off like usual. “No.” I growled. I went towards the kitchen and grabbed me a cup of coffee.

I sat down and saw my brother’s best friend sitting there. I frowned what’s he doing here? I thought as I glared at him. I didn’t hate him I just thought he was freaking sexy annoying. Noah had this boy next door look with blonde hair and blue eyes with fit body that told you that he worked in the gym. I wouldn’t mind him working out in my bed.

“Hey Foster.” Noah said with his sexy voice. I grunted looking down in an I don’t like you kind of way. Noah was nice in a twenty year old kind of way. I’ve known him all my life and I guess you could say he was like another brother but he wasn’t.

I didn’t catch myself staring at my brother’s ass like I did with Noah. So since high school I did my best to stay away from Noah and make him understand my attraction hatred for him. But of course Noah being my brother’s best friend he kept coming over.

“Come on Jay I gotta go.” I growled not wanting to be late. Jay looked at me confused.

“Since when do you want to go to school on time?” he asked and I tried my best not to look at Noah. Since Noah was here.

“None of your damn business.” I growled but it was too late. Noah caught me staring, “I’ll walk.” I snapped but Jay grabbed my shoulder.

“Fine give me a sec. Noah where’s my keys?” Jay looked around nervously and cursed underneath his breath. Noah rolled his eyes and got up and helped him search for his car keys. My brother lost his stuff almost every day. “Foster if you want me to give you a ride get your ass over here and help me.” he growled as he was on his hands and knees.

I rolled my eyes and looked on the coffee table, “I don’t have time for this. I can catch the bus if I hurry.” I mumbled and turned towards the front door.

“I can give you a ride.” Noah said and I froze.

“No thanks.”

“Oh shut up Foster. Thanks Noah.” Jay said and I glared at Jay, “Hurry up or you will be late for school.” I walked out the door and headed towards his car.

The drive to the car was quiet and really, really awkward. Noah tried to start a conversation with me but I would just ignore him. Noah parked in front of the school and I was about to get out but he stopped me, “Hey if you need someone to talk to I’m here.” I looked at him confused but I nodded anyway.

“Man that party was awesome!” my best friend Mark smirked at me at the end of the day. The whole day I was thinking about what Noah said to me. Did he know? No he couldn’t. From what I heard no one remembered much about the party and about me leaving with another guy up to my room.

“Thanks man.” I looked at my friend Mark. He had short black hair with this football kind of look going on. He wore his football coat like a uniform with a red polo and khakis. Preppy look with matching blue eyes. He was hot I guess but I knew that Mark was 100% straight and a homophobe too. “You see that girl?” he pointed to a pretty red head.

I nodded, “I did here. She was a great lay let me tell you man.” The red head turned and looked at Mark blushing when he winked her way. I shook my head. Mark was a man whore sometimes.

“Mark stop being a man whore.” Danny growled and I looked at my other friend. Danny was a real hard core rocker skater guy. He was short with snake bites but on the top of his lips and the bridge in his nose pierced and large gages. He was hard core. He had brown hair with dark brown eyes. He glared at Mark while Mark just shrugged.

“You just made cause you can’t get it up.” Wow that’s low.

I watched my crazy friends as Danny snapped and went off on Mark. I’m sure Danny would have beaten the shit out of Mark if they weren’t great friends. Our other two friends were a smart ass so they were in their honor classes. Why would they stay at school longer was a wonder to me.

“I got to go guys.” I said not sure if they heard me but that’s ok they could fight all they want. I stood in the front of the school to see Noah outside of his car smoking. I ignored the way my heart swelled at the sight of him but glared at him instead, “Where’s my brother?”

“He’s on a date.” Noah said as he got in the car, “He told me to pick you up.”

I rolled my eyes and got in ignoring the small little voice in my head.

I have a crush on my brother’s best friend.