Got7 JB angst[ I know ]

Im Jae Bum the boy that popular among the girls at school. You have a crush on him...You know about him but he didnt know about you. You just keep your feeling. Well,you are not famous at school. Who will notice you? You always think you are stupid and ugly. But, your friend always say that you are pretty and smart. and you are just ' WHAT THE FISHBALL YOU' 
You always see JB with his friend and his fangirls. You sometimes feel jealous because of his fangirls but you know you are nothing.

At class-
You dont know what is going on you,before you went to high school you really didnt get boring study. But,now you easily get boring at class and sleepy. Especially the very boring subject such as Science. You think science is amazing but you get easily boring in the subject. You arent interest in science at all but you enjoy math lesson.

When you want to sleep on your table at Science subject,your teacher called your name loudly.
'if you want to sleep,just go home dont come to school and waste your parents money!!!'
Your Science teacher such a mean people.
You looked at your watch,only five minutes then you can go home.

~ring....~
You quickly put your stuff to your bag and get out from the class.You take out your phone and wear your headphone. You are too enjoyed your music and bumped to a boy.
'o...oh i am sorry' you said looked down and quickly walked away. But,the boy grabbed your wrist and turn you to face him.
'i am sure,we are at the same class right?' said the boy.You nodded.
'sorry,i didnt notice you,whatever i am JB'the boy spoke to you again. and you just nodded your head.
'can i know your name?' JB asked you,he looked straight to your eyes that make you nervous.
' i am (y/n)' you said to him. JB smiled to you and give you a paper. Then,walked away. You looked at the paper he given to you and open it. And he wrote ' Lets date ' on the paper. You walked home happily without thinking why he suddenly want to go on a date with you.
You walked past a restourant and saw JB with a girl. They sat on the same table and hug each other, They looked like they are dating. Your heart really ache seeing the situation. He just playing with you.

The next day at school~
You sat at your seat waiting for the bell rang to start the lessons. You see JB comes towards you and sit next. He gives you the warm smile he have.
You stand up and speak loud to him enough for all the student at class listen.
" i know,i am ugly and stupid. and,you think because i am stupid you can play with me! well, you are wrong!" and get out from the class. Tears slowly leave your eyes when you walked out from your class.