Chapter Uno

Bang! Lovey heard on the other side of the room she wonder what it was. She got up and saw her dad attempting to fix the clogged up toilet instead he made it worse a huge mess was scattered all over the bathroom. I should just call the plumber to fix this mess. Rolling her eyes Lovey grabbed the mop and help her dad clean up the mess. Lovey's POV:

As me and Billy walked our way to school I kept getting notifications on my phone on the picture I posted of the wedding dress I made yesterday. "Your phone is blowing up," Billy said enter erupting my focus. "Yeah it's just I made a wedding dress yesterday inspired by my mom and I posted on Instagram and it got over 1m likes." "I guess people can't stop liking you," Billy replied. I laughed playfully nudging him in his arm. "Ow!" billy said over reacting "you know its true," he said laughing. "Yeah, but were here at school and now I have to deal with these jealous pricks." As me and Billy walked inside the school there was a crowd of kids.As I walk in the school there are people staring at me not likes its anything new but gosh give me a break. I was wearing a black shirt, a white turtle neck with a vest I made it had different types of patches on it which was very cute to me. That's not the reason there looking at you everyone saw you got a lot of likes on your picture they trying to figure out how you got the most likes ever in the whole school. To be continued.......