The beginning of something new

Y/PoV
(Your name is daisy)
Today was the day that I moved to l.A I was a little scared but mostly exited I had Been waiting for this day for 2years.I have a internet friend that lived in L.A and I couldn't wait to see her,we both are going to the same school and I couldn't wait.In my old school I wasn't popular but I wasn't a loner,me and my friends were a tight group as we had known each other for ages I think the only thing I'm going to miss is my friends.As I was in the car on the way to the air port and I get a call from my sister I pick it up."hey kelianne why are you calling me"
"Is it okay if I bring my friend Tayler to come get you with me"
"Yeah that's fine"
-that was the end of are call-
Skip the plane🙄😴
As I got of the plane I couldn't see my sister anywhere,I felt someone put the hand on my shoulder so I turned Around and it was kelianne.i screamed and jumped on her back.
"Iv missed you so much"
"Iv missed you to little sis"
I looked at my sister and gave her the 'who the hell is that look'
"Oh yeah daisy meet Tayler"
I smiled and then he picked up my bag and we got into her car.
~
When I arrived at the apartments
kelianne the told me that she shares a house with Tayler,Joey and Cody and I would have my own room but they are quite loud sometimes,i gave her a fake smile and I rolled my eyes.As soon as I got in I ran strait to my room and called my internet bestfriend Lucy and told her I was finally in L.A.
~text messages~
Lucy💁🏻-Are you in L.A yet
Me👑-yes I arrived like 5 minutes ago
Lucy💁🏻-OMG!okay meet me outside your apparent in 2 mins I'm coming to see you!
Me👑-Okay see you some lysm😋
~end of conversation~
"kelianne I'm going to go see Lucy I will be back in a hour"I shouted down stars.I put my hair into a messy bun and left.i sat there and was waiting for about 2 minutes when I heard someone shout my name.i ran up to Lucy and we hugged for at least 10 minutes,I was so hyped to speak to her.As we were talking see told me who to look out for in school.
"don't mess with this one girl her name is Lexi,she is Joeys ex girlfriend she's crazy over Joey"
"Wait,Joey birlem"
"Yeah,how do you know who he is"
"Umm,I kinda share a house with him"
"Okay...,just warning you he is a fuckboy so just watch out😂"
Wtf^😂😂
-after speaking I walked home-
I knocked on are door and this boy opened it he turned around he looked confused.
"Hey I'm daisy,keliannes sister"
"Hi I'm Joey,Joey birlem"
I looked at the ground and blushed
"He's actually quite cute"I said under my breath.
"What did you just say"
"Nothing"
Joeys PoV
I opened the door and a girl was standing there she was beautiful she said she was kelianne's sister so I introduced myself
"I'm Joey,Joey birlem"
After I said that she started to blush she look so cute when she did that.she mumbled something under her breath.i think she just called me cute!
-this was my first part of my story I hope you like it in going to try and update it regularly,please comment if you like it and if you want me to change anything love you ❤️