Be my Yeoja Chingu! ♥ (Oh Sehun's One Shot)

It's an Imagine about Sehunnie! :))

-------

   You're just an ordinary school girl like every other girl. But you have a crush on a popular guy in your school so you're feeling heartbroken because you know that you won't have a chance to be his Yeoja Chingu.

-------

01-05-2013

   As you're walking on your way school, a basketball hit you in the head. *Bang*

You: Aigoooo! That hurts! Who did that!? *looks at the back*

   You saw boy taller than you but you didn't see he's face because he's wearing a leopard printed hoodie. He took the ball from you and just walked away. He didn't say anything. You we're very pissed so you ran towards him and hit him in the head with your hands. 

He shouted. Then you're startled with his shout. He took of his hoodie and saw that it's Sehun! Your long time crush! 

He pinched your ears and scold you. You didn't know that Sehun is that rude. So you're pissed and shouted at him. He just walked away from you. From that day you became angry at him. And you cursed him to death.

-------

01-18-2013

   One day, as you're walking on your way home, you heard a cry from beside the tree. You went towards the tree and saw Sehun crying. You're angry at him but you're also curious about why he's crying so you talked to him and you had a little conversation. He told you why he cried and you become close with each other that day. You are always with him at the school so lots of humors is spreading.

-----

02-14-2013

    It's valentines day, you made a chocolate cake for Sehun. You treat each other as a bestfriend. He haven't showed yet. You went to he's house but his Eomma said that he went to school, so you went to school to. There are people gathering around, so many are in a group talking and looking at you. You get pissed so you head to your room, but on your way to you're room Sehun called you, so you stopped. He was holding a bouquet of flower. A group of people showed from he's side carrying a plaque card that say's "Can you be my Yeoja Chingu?". You we're out os speech so you ran towards him nearly in tears, so you hugged him and said yes.

----------

The End.

----------

Hope you like it guys! :))
Leave some comments for your reaction/suggestion :D

~Panda'sBaby♥