Deleted By Administrator

Geek ran down the alley, she ran and ran until she ran into someone's leg. That someone was Queen.

"Hey kid, what's up? You seem a little shaken." Queen said, she put her hand on Geek's head and pet her as if she were some kind of dog.

"I-I.." Geek couldn't get her words out, due to the running and the actual importance of the news she wanted to spread until she finally blurted out.

"I'm getting perma-banned!"

Geek looked up at Queen with tears in her eyes, her face was bruised and her nose was bleeding. She held onto Queen for dear life as a red spot projected onto her forehead.

"No no no!" Queen exclaimed as she grabbed onto Geek and covered her head. She turned towards the source of the projection and shouted "Spare her! She's only a noob! Ban me instead!" 

But the projection didn't move, all it did was stay there until-

BANG!

Geek collapsed to the floor while Queen grabbed her shoulder which had been shot with the same bullet that shot Geek. She screamed and grabbed Geek's lifeless body before wailing out, when Queen lifted up Geek's carcass, a bullet came out from her head. Queen picked up the bullet and the bullet had the cruel phrase the struck fear into Miiverse user's hearts carved into it.

"Deleted by Administrator."