The Asylum (Part 2)

Thats when it happened..

Out of no where a strange creature came bounding across the room towards me and Louisa, We both screamed and looked around for a place to run. I dragged Louisa into a different room and we bolted away, Running for our lives. What was this creature? Why was it chasing us? These questions raced through my brain as we made our way for the front door. Just as we were about to get to the door, to our escape, Louisa tripped and fell. The creature, whatever it was came to a holt just behind her. Staring menicingly..

I stared helplessly, I couldn't move, My body was frozen by this creatures stare..Then it grabbed Louisa's leg with its huge teeth and dragged her off into the next room, Shaking her ferociously. I ran after them both but as I stepped into the room, I noticed nobody was there..They had disappeared into thin air asif they was never here. I started screaming Louisa's name but there was no answer..I ran to the stairs where I saw it..Louisa's lifeless body, Dangling from the bannister. My whole world fell apart right there, My best friend, Killed. I could of stopped it..

I turned towards the door, Maybe if I got help then this would all end. I bolted towards the door and unlocked it, Breathing in the fresh air. I made my way through the overgrown grass and weeds towards the road. I ran towards my car but I left the keys inside the asylum.. I saw a man walking across the street and I shouted and waved my arms around, He rushed over to see if I was okay and I began to explain what had happened. He rang the police and they rushed to the scene. I explained again what exactly I had scene and the armed police men made their way towards the door of the asylum.

They opened the door and stepped inside, They returned several minutes later, White. Asif they had seen a ghost. Behind them two more policemen carried out a large black bag on a stretcher..I ran over to them crying and screaming, I knew exactly what was in that bag..My best friend. They called for backup and three police vans turned up and an ambulance. They put Louisa's body into the ambulance and it drove away, Lights flashing, Sirens blaring. I couldn't cope with this, I felt like this was my fault..I left her to be killed by that..thing, I had to take the blame..I had lost the only person who was ever there for me.