In the Beginning

"( Y/N )!" Alois yelled. He wasn't exactly happy, but you didn't know how long that would last. You walked over, bowed, and stood silent. Alois lifted his hand, showing blood dripping slowly. Along his hand ,however, a long cut. As you bandaged his hand, another maid, one named Annie, walked in. "Annie! Why are you in here?"

     "Sorry, your highness, I'm just dusting."

     "Well hurry up with it. (Y/N), Step outside with me." Alois stood, gathering you himself. You followed. You Found yourself in the garden standing next to Alois, who was picking roses.

     "Your Highness?"

     "What is it?"

     "What is your favorite food?"

     "Er... I'd say... The kind you eat. Why?"

     "Sir, your birthday is tomorrow. Do you not recall?" Alois grabbed your hand, gave a slight nod, and smiled at you.

     "Then tonight there shall be a ball. I want you to come with me. Dress nicely." Before you could ask why, he said, " I want Annie to cater the event. Ask Phantomhive if  he wants to come."

---Time Skip: 8:00 pm that night---

     "Annie, How many are coming tonight? I want it to be perfect. Where is (Y/N)???" Just as he said that, you came down the stairs, trying not to break the high heels you were wearing. Alois smirked. you're wearing a blood red dress with blood red high heels and a black rose in your hair. Alois Walk to you into the ballroom. Many people were there, including Phantomhive.

     "May I?" You looked up, and found Alois staring at you.

     "Yes."

---Time Skip: After the Ball---

     "(Y/N). I'm very tired." Alois stood at the stairs, waiting for you.

     "Yes, your highness." You walked him to his bedroom, and he sat on his bed.

     "(Y/N), do you know how beautiful you look when you're putting me to bed?"

     "Thank you, your high-" Alois's lips crashed into yours, and your eyes widened. "Thank you, your highness."

     "(Y/N), Do you love me?"

     "I will do whatever I can to please you due to our contract."

     "Strip." As you did so, he then said, "Sleep in here tonight." *.*