My best friend is my Master (Phan & BDSM)

So, I figured I may as well write a phanfiction for those sexual freaks out there who ,like myself, are into the wonders of BDSM. It will not just be about the steamy, kinky, panty soaking sex I hope to put in it but also about the love that can form between two best friends over time. If you don't know already, phan, is an OTP of dan (danisnotonfire from YouTube) and Phil (amazingphil from YouTube).

Phil is a 26 year old man who shares a flat with his best friend Daniel, dan for short, the two men have been best friends since they met and it will always be that way.

There are things about Phil that Dan doesn't know (for sure), Phil is a Dom and has been wishing for dan to become his pet, the thought of dan tied to his bed with his cock and balls caged, a vibrator plunged into his tight asshole and dan begging for Phil to remove the cage and make him cum just gets Phil so hard it's painful.

Dan also has secrets from Phil, dan is a natural born submissive and craves the attention of Phil and hopes he will one day be his master but dan is too shy to talk to Phil about it, he has recurrent dreams of Phil dominating him and each time he wakes up hard as a rock.

Join me on my story of how the two best friends become master and pet, boyfriend and boyfriend, and lovers.

I hope you will enjoy this guys.

Megan xxxxxx