The Queens

Chapter 1-

Marie Nature is just a normal child, she moves from place to place because she doesn't have a home. She lives in the trees with the animals, she has a strong bond with nature. She doesn't go to school because she doesn't have the money being on 12, but she doesn't want to go anyway.

One morning she felt very sick and so were the trees and animals, she fell out of the tree and laid there very weak. she cried out for help but know one came, she was there for about 5 hours then a lady with brown hair and a pretty face found her, the lady took her and said " hello I am Jenni, and I am here to help you, do you have anyone you live with?" "no" "okay what is your name?" "Marie Nature" " okay Marie I work at a child support camp, people with out a home come here, would you like to stay?" " yes thankyou."

They arrived at Child Support and inside were children playing. Marie gave a small grin and a flower at the counter suddenly bloomed. Jenni took her to a plain white room and popped her on a bed to rest, she was not used to such a soft thing. The covering that covered her feet and legs was so warm, Marie felt royal. Jenni walked to the door and said "your room is not much now, but what ever you do, I am sure it will be lovely" and closed the door and left with a smile.

Marie drifted to sleep for a few hours and then suddenly woke with a pain in her left arm, it was like someone had just stabbed a very sharp knife in her arm, with a scream of horror ad shock she put her hand over her arm to try stop the pain. As she took it away a butterfly flew out, her eyes chased after it in amazement, she then looked at her arm and their was a cute little pattern on her arm, with the elements of fire and lava, water and ice, flowers and trees, shells and rocks, the sky and clouds and soil and grass. After all, she was now Mother Nature.

Chapter 2-

Marie got a loud knock at the door, she looked at the clock, it was 10.00am, she yelled out "hang on, just let me get ready, I will be 10 minutes!" Jenni yelled back " ok honey, come in the lobby when your ready!"

She got ready and then ran out, she thought it was breakfast but it was a lady, she was beautiful, looked about 22 and had shiny long ginger hair, her eyes were bright blue and her skin looked very smooth. She had the same mark on her arm as Marie, but it was very faded, the lady was wearing a pink dress and had gold heels on, her shiny long her was up in a half pony and lips were a nice baby pink colour.

Jenni walked in front of Marie and and welcomed her to Molly the lady she had just been looking at for about 5 minutes. Molly reminded her of someone she once new, but didn't know who. "Hello Marie I am Molly"

Marie was confused she didn't think anyone new her, Jenni said "can I take Molly for awhile and have a little chat?" "Of course" Marie said