I am strong

Hi my name is Autumn Perry And I what you to know about Something really bad that happen to me. First I would like you to know that I am a person that love to be happy no matter what. My Stepmom is Amanda Perry and my Dad is Adam Perry I also have two sister named Jenifer Perry and Jesika Perry. The reason why  I call this story Strong is because Every since I was  nine year old My Dad sexually abused me. At the age 15 I took a stand And I told someone. It  was A Sunday morning and  I was at church. I whet to Sunday school. Ather Sunday school I Pulled Pastor Alissa out of church server And I told her want  had happened.  The next day at On Monday at school  DHS came and Talked to me I would not talk to them with out Alissa their, so they got Alissa their and I told them every thing. Ather they were done talking to me I  continued  with class. When school was over I when home  I went  and rode my bike and that night I went to  Monday night pray at my church And When I came home their was three cops at my house. And they took my dad away from the house. And the very next day since my mother did not believe me so she was angry that she try to harm me and On Wednesday at church I told Alissa about what she did.I honestly am now in a Foster home And I glad I am, because I have learn to be more independent on lot of things. My faster parent are named Carissa Muller, And Mich Muller.  I have two brothers their names are Carbon and Chance. I do get to see any family member I what to And I choose to see my sisters I get to see them once a week. I am honestly Glad that I finally speck up to someone. Because Life is a lot better now And It is a lot of fun I get to ride a horse and ride fool-wheeler and you get to meet a lot of new people And they are all very nice. Life is a lot better.  Now those who are reading this If their is something happening to you  or someone you know Please Please speak up it will  help you or that person don't be scare  you can do it.