The owl chronicles

Where I come from people are named by things that make them. Personality, appearance, hobbies, talents, and ecetera. I earned my name from my "talent" to hide, and from my quite personality. What is the name I earned? My name is Owl, and i'm an infiltration specialist. I live in a small, but strong village up in the mountains of the northern border. We have been at war with our neighboring village to the south for over a decade now and there is no end in sight. Ever since the war started everyone became required to master any trade that could help with the war. I was trained as a spy to gain any information that could end the war. And my "brother" was trained as a type of body guard for me. My brother was actually my best friend who I lived with. My parents where killed in the first years of the war by the assassins of the southern village. My brother raven's family took me in and taught me everything i needed to know before I got sent off to the school. Raven excelled in combat where as I did ok. But I mastered strategic combat very easily while raven failed poorly. But we still managed and was employed on a mission immedietly after graduation. We were suppose to infiltrate the southern village Hebi to find info on their village and their near legendary assassins. After many missions Raven began to change. He was once happy and very out spoken the total opposite of my "wall flower" personality. But he became even more closed in than me, which was considered impossible for someone as open as him. Our parents Raging bear and Earth song became very worried about Raven. Then we got a particularily dangerouse mission involving Hebi.

Ok I know that the first chapter was extremely short I thought it would be longer. This is my first time using wattpad but I hope u have enjoyed the chapter.