Why to live

Kyle Ippolise was on YouTube, creating a no budget webcam video for the public to see. He had no subscribers than anyone. Half of them were meant to just sit and listen and laugh at all of his videos. But He guesses that the other half was just created to make him more and more depressed.

“Hi, this is my last YouTube video. Forever.”

He was reading off of a script now, from comments that were posted on all of his videos.

“I can’t take this anymore, I have a list of comments people have posted on all of my videos. I’m only going to read two or three, because they just make me feel the need to tear up.” He lifted up a piece of paper, with droplets of blood smeared into blotchy line on his paper. “Your videos suck, you have no comedy in you, you should just go die, because you have no effect on anyone. You should just go die, you little sh**, you f****** little son of a b*****, none of your videos are funny, and it’s p****** me off. Your voice sounding queerer than you look, which is saying a lot. You make my little sister laugh, but I don’t see why, you’re-” He started tearing up in front of the internet.

Kyle had a high voice, which was weird because his dad’s a complete bass, but he couldn’t change genetics. His way to comedy ways threw randomness and creepiness. He thought everything he was doing was hilarious. He had no innuendoes, or curse words, kids from ages 9 and up could watch it, as if it was family channel. But it was still funny. How could he get so much hate? Is it that some people were just put on this earth to make other people’s lives horrible? Sitting cowardly behind their keyboard and computer screen searching for a video they can throw their eternal wrath onto?

He started up again:

“I regret to inform you, that this is the last video I’m posting, I’m putting a timer on the record settings…” He clicked a button, and you could hear clicking and snapping, and before you knew it, his ear had an arrow firmly planted into the right side of his head, and the video ended with related videos of his old videos.

That video was deleted off of YouTube after a week. People have downloaded it to edit it a little and use it as a bully awareness video. If you think violence against others, cybullying, etc. is diminished…. You’re wrong.