Kaneshiro Goushi x Reader

Y/n had been a huge fan of the side unit, Thrive of B project for N years. She is a good friend of the current A & R staff, Tsubasa since high school. Her favourite member is the cute and adorable Ashuu Yuuta. Now, she had the chance to meet her favourite idols in person thanks to Tsubasa's invitation.

"Oh my gosh, really? Thank you Tsubasa." "You've made my N years of living worth awhile."

After high school, Y/n moved back to her hometown; Chiba to help with her mother's restaurant.

"Mom, I'll be going to Tokyo for a week. Tsubasa invited me spend time with her." Y/n told her mother.

"Take care of yourself alright. The city is dangerous." Her mother told her.

"I will." She replied with a smile as she went up to her room to pack up.

Meanwhile, in Tokyo.... Tsubasa was clutching her phone smiling. The boys were curious on why she was happy.

"Tsubasa, is something wrong?" Tomoshisa asked.

"Huh? No, my friend from my high school is coming over to visit for the weekend. "She replied happily.

"Is your friend a girl?" Ashuu asked childishly.

"Of course Tsubasa's friend is a girl." Goshi grumbled.

"She is a sweet girl; she is also a fan of you all." Tsubasa told them.

"O ho? Tsubasa-chan, who is her favourite unit?" Hikaru asked eagerly.

"That...You guys ask her yourselves when you meet her." Tsubasa replied.

She left them hanging and went to do her errands. Now, all of them were wild guessing Tsubasa's friend favourite unit.

"I'm guessing she is more of a MooNs fan." Hikaru declared.

"I'm guessing she is a fan of Kitakore." Tomohisa spoke out with a smile.

"Nah... She would be a fan of THRIVE." Yuuta gave a grin.

Everyone was fighting over the mystery girl.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

      Y/n was boarding the train from Chiba to Tokyo, she was excited to meet Tsubasa again and she wrote a fan letter to Ashuu.

'Next station, Tokyo station.'

As soon as the train stopped at Tokyo, Y/n excitedly got off the train and went to look for her friend.

"Y/n-chan!" someone was calling her.

"Tsubasa! Long-time no see!" Y/n gave her friend a hug.

Tsubasa brought her over to the apartment where B Project resides. The boys were thrilled to see her; Hikaru and Yuuta were pestering her on her favourite unit.

"Which is your favourite unit?" They both asked simultaneously scarring her.

"Um...."

"You two scared her without introducing yourselves. I'm Kitakado Tomohisa." Tomohisa gave Y/n a sweet smile.

"I'm Korekuni Ryuji." Ryuji gave her a lollipop.

"Thank you. I'm L/n Y/n. Nice to meet you all." She bowed.

"I'm the face of MooNs, Osari Hikaru." Hikaru gave a big hug to Y/n.

"I'm Nome Tatsuhiro." Tatsuhiro introduced himself as he pried Hikaru off of Y/n.