gotta love ya. (1D and 5SOS fanfic)

hey this is my first story so I dont know how good it will be but I would be really great if you comment some ways to improve. also most updates will be done on my phone so sorry for any mistakes ;) .This won't actually be a chapter, im just gonna introduce myself in this chapter bio thingy so here I go.

My name is Kiarah Shae Goold, I am 13years old and my birthday is the 18th of April. I am Australian and was born in Adelaide south Australia.

I live with my mum and my two younger siblings, Kaycee and Jaylan. I also have an older sister named Tanisha who has recently moved to Thursday Island for an amazing job thingy.

my two favorite adjectives are lovely (which I pretty much use for everything) and cheeky.

I love 1 Direction and 5 Seconds Of Summer (a.k.a 5sos) Music is pretty much my life and once I finish school I would live to go into the music industry. I love all music including screamo (don't judge -.-)

Umm I dont really know what else to talk about so I just gonna finish the chapter bio thingy (also I use thingy a lot if you haven't picked that up) now and start on what the story will be about.

this story will be about a girl named Melissa. Melissa has had a really tough life, at a very young age her father died of a gun shot.

Soon after her fathers death melissa's mother meets a man called Paul.

After about a year Paul and Melissa mother get married, soon after the wedding her mother gets murdered by Paul but no one knows but him and Mel. Mel doesn't tell anyone due to the fact that her now step-father and also caregiver threatens her.

Around the age of 6 Paul starts Betting and raping Melissa. This carries on until Melissa turns 17 when Paul pleads guilty for the murder of Melissa's mother.

as soon as Paul gets trialed as guilty Melissa feels, because her age and little knowledge of her family she will end up living with an old man who will completely ignore her or she would end up living in a foster house, but little did she know she has a cousin who lives with his 4 band mates.