Madness

Sure I might be a little crazy

But who isn't a little crazy?

Some maybe crazier than others

But we're still all a bit mad.

Yes

I might even be madder than some

But that's okay

Well, to me it is

But apparently to you it's not.

Is it because I sometimes can't control when I shake? Or sometimes when I'm talking I start to mumble and get my words terribly mixed up? I twitch. I stumble. My face does weird movements uncontrollably. Apparently that's too crazy.

Or is it because I can't sit still? Because I have to be constantly moving to try to learn. And that I loose focus very easily? I can be in mid sentence and have to get up and move or talk about something different. I guess that's crazier.

Or maybe it's because when I have to talk in front of people or to new people, I get scarred. My breath quickens. My voice shakes and cracks. My body vibrates. I loose track of thought. I stumble. I stutter. Almost on the verge of tears everyday after school or sometimes during school because I'm so scarred that I will be called on and I will freeze.

Oh, oh! It's probably because when I have to read, I get the words all mixed around and I make up new words in my head that aren't there.

You all laugh

But I don't see what's so funny...

You mess around with me about it

And think that I don't care

When really it brakes me every time.

Slowly but surly I'm keep getting pushed past my breaking point.

But I just smile and laugh with them, because I know it's my best option.

I don't want them to know how really messed I am.

But then again

We're all a bit mad

Right?