how you meet

Young Peter:
Y/n was with Derek your best friend at a party to get drunk and forget about Paige's death cause you see your her sister and she died you know how you're a werewolf yourself you didn't reject the bite but your sister wasn't so lucky so now you're at some party grinding on Derek when you saw a guy walk in and walk your direction." Derek, I see you moved on quickly." Mysterious hot guy said. "Shut up Peter I'm having fun and getting drunk and it's working." Derek said. " What no you can't get drunk." Peter said. "Uhh yea we can with some sort weird thing y/n got her hands on and know we're drunk." Derek said. Yea come on I'm taking you home." Peter said and grabbed Derek. "Wait what about y/n?" Derek said." I'll take her home to come on." Peter said. " we haven't met before I'm y/n." Y/n said. "I'm Peter and did it hurt when you fell from heaven." He said with the cliche pickup line y/n may be drunk but not too much." No, but I hurt my elbow when I was crawling back from hell." Y/n said. And you left him standing there with his mouth open when you almost fell but he caught you and took you and Derek home.

Jackson: your pov.
I'm jut parked my car in the parking lot when I stepped outside and walked inside and walked to the office to get my locker number and my schedule when I bumped into someone." Sorry, I wasn't watching where I was going." I said. " It's okay I wasn't watching either." The guy said but recognized his voice it's your brother Scott who you didn't see since your parents divorced and you needed to go with your dad." Scott." You said with a smile." Y/n" He said shocked but with a smile you hugged." Come on I'm gonna show you to my friends." He said and you walked to a group in the hallway. " Guys this is my sister y/n, this is Allison." He pointed to a brunette girl." Lydia." strawberry blond girl." Isaac." brunette/blond guy. " Stiles but you already know him." he pointed to Stiles." And Jackson." he said and pointed to a blond guy with the perfect jaw and body. " Hi, I'm Jackson." He said with a smirk and winked at me." I know Scott already said who you are. " I said with a smirk and walked to my class.

Young Derek hale:
You're just walking to the nice pizza place when you heard rustling and saw a large beast looking at you ran but you knew it wouldn't work I caught up to you and trew you on the ground it dug his teeth into your shoulder you screamed an ear piercing scream when it finally got off of you when another creature appeared and started fighting the beast you zoned out a little afterwards..... You woke up in a room that's not yours. You remember last night and you see a mirror you walk to the mirror and look at yourself you're all dirty and covered in blood, you quickly look at your shoulder but there is no bite when you just stand there a boy you recognize from school walks in." Who are you?" You said. " I'm Derek hale and you are?" Y/n y/l/n." You said."why am I here? is the bite gone?" You asked. " You're here because I couldn't let you lie on the floor with no explanation  knocked out cold and the bite is gone cause you're a werewolf now." He said seriously." Wait are you telling me I'm a werewolf." I said. " Yea that explains why the bite on your shoulder isn't  there anymore." He said." Something else to show me so I could believe?" I asked."Yea, look into my eyes." He said and I did so his eyes turned from beautiful brown to electric blue. " Okay, I believe you now." I said.

Parrish:you walked to the station because your stupid little brother needed to get in trouble again. You just walked in and walked to the sheriff's office." Hey, sheriff is my brother here again?" You asked." Yea just go to Parrish he will help you with Jackson." He said. He's really friendly because I need to come here a lot for my brother Jackson you see I'm his real sister we both got adopted my the same couple I'm only  four years older when I saw him sitting there." Hi, babe what did you do this time?" I asked him. " Nothing I was only speeding and this time they took away my car." He said annoyed. " Well how long are they keeping it?" I asked. " A week if soeoe doesn't pay 100 bucks to get it." Jackson said." Your lucky i have more than 200 bucks with me you own me. " I said. " Really you would do that." Jackson said." Yea of course now to wich deputy do I need to go?" I asked." To that one." Jackson said and pointed to a handsome deputy who was standing not even 2 meters away and I'm sure he heard our conversation I walked to him." Hi, I heard I need to come to you for Jackson Whittemore." I said." Yea I'm Jordan Parrish, but call me Jordan and you are." Jordan said." Y/n ." I said." He's lucky to have a girlfriend like you." Jordan said." Jackson isn't my boyfriend he's my younger brother." I said giggling." Oh I asumed you're his girlfriend since you called him babe." Jordan said while blushing. " Yea we call eachother that since we both are single." I said." So wanna come on date with me on friday?" Jordan asked." Sure I"ll give you my number and text me my details." I said and we got to the car and I paid for it and took Jackson home.