1

The autum leaves crunched under my shoes. The crisp cool air cut through my sweatshirt. The sky was gray and dreary, perfect. My phone buzzed in my pocket.

Where tf r u, class started two hours ago!?

Ange, he was the mother of our group.

Walking, be there soon.

I'd already gotten all my credits so there wasn't much point in going but my dad wanted me to get extra. He didn't mind if I ditched though. I sighed as the school came in view. At least it was lunch time.

The guys were sitting in the corner as always. Angelo was sitting in Chris's lap. Josh was sitting there playing music and eating. Devin was laying on the floor dramatically begging Josh for food. I chuckle and sit on the floor next to them.

"Here Dev." I hand him a candy bar, I always had them on me.

"My hero thank you, you saved my life." He dramatically opened it.

"No problem drama queen."

"So Ryan where we're you walking to?" Chris asks. "Going to see your imaginary girlfriend."

"I'm actually more into guys." I take a sip of rockstar.

"You owe me twenty bucks." Devin holds his hand out, Josh and Chris groan and hand it over.

"Where's my forty bucks?" Angelo pouts.

"I'll make it up to you later." Chris nips at his neck.

"Eww save it." Josh complains.

"I can't believe you had bets on me." I gasp.

"It was just a matter of time until you'd admit it." Devin smirks.

"So what are you gonna do with the forty bucks?"

"Probably makeup, there's also a sweater I've been looking at."

The bell rang and we all groaned.

"Well off to hell, see you boys later." Dev skips away.

I grab Josh by the legs and drag him across the floor until the stairs.

"Carry meeee."

"No you big baby. Get out of the way people are trying to get by."

"Oh right sorry."

The minute bell rang and we scrambled to our class. The teacher gave us a dirty look when we came in late. She looked at my shoes which happened to be covered in mud. Deal with it bitch.

After forty-five painful minutes of math the bell finnaly rang. Only three more classes to go.

* * *

"Dad I'm home!"

"Great, come to my room."

I set my bag down and go upstairs.

"I found this in an antique store today and thought you'd like it."

It was a leather jacket with spikes.

"Wow I love it, thanks dad."

"I figured it'd be warmer if you wore it over your hoodie, the wind won't cut through. Try it on."

It fit perfectly and looked great.

"I got some homework then I'll start dinner. No offense dad but you can't cook."

"I'm offended." He chuckles, I roll my eyes and go to my room.

Fucking math, I swear that teacher hates me.