Wraith Meets Rebel: PROLOGUE

ANYTHING EXCEPT for MY OC'S.
((ALSO THE EXTREME HARDCORE TITLE IS MADE UP))
_________________________

"WELCOME TO MONDAY NIGHT RAW!!" Jojo yells as MONDAY NIGHT RAW begins broadcasting. "MONDAY NIGHT RAW IS LIVE from Nashville, Tennessee! And TONIGHT WE ARE JOINED BY THE TENNESSEE WRAITH CHASERS, FROM DESTINATION AMERICA'S GHOST ASYLUM!" Michael Cole yells. Just as he yells that a Dark hooded figure appears.

"WHO THE HELL IS THAT, KING?!?!" Michael Cole yells in surprise as the dark hooded figure steps into the ring."I don't know Cole... But whoever he/she is... They mean business." Jerry "The King" Lawler says as the lights in the arena begin to flicker. "Well it must be one of the members of the Family Of Destruction, those lights don't just flicker on their own." John "JBL/Bradshaw" Layfield says as the dark hooded figure takes off their hood to reveal... Rebel Billington! "WHAT'S SHE DOIN HERE?!?!" Michael Cole yells as Rebel grabs a microphone from a cameraman and steps into the middle of the ring. "It's been 5 YEARS since I stepped into this ring. It's been..5 years since I lost my beloved WWE Extreme Hardcore Championship." Rebel says as she starts to slowly pace back and forth in the ring. "Natalya, my dear cousin, and confidant, you have been the "Queen of Black Harts" for faaaar too long..." She begins "You see, Nattie, I'm here to take back my title, my nickname, and MY RING!" She yells. "You're nothing compared to me...You are a weakling, a fool, and...last but not least... an imbecile." She says. "Well then... Those are some MAJOR fighting words from the Angel of Death." JBL says as Rebel jumps out of the ring, walks up the entrance ramp, and vanishes from sight.

*#BACKSTAGE#*

*-Rebel's POV-*

"Wow, Rebz didn't know you were coming back... let alone coming after me for YOUR title!" Natalya Neidhart says as she slaps me hard on the back. "Yea, well, Vince is an asshole. I wanted to spend the summer with Mum and Dad. And well, you see what happened to those plans....' I say as Nattie gets called to the Gorilla Position((AN: Where they wait for their matches.)). "Alright, well when you talk to your dad again, tell him The Harts say 'Hi'." She says as she leaves. Just as Nattie/Natalya leaves, Chris, Brannon, Doogie, Porter, Chasey Ray, and Mike all slowly walk up to me and smile nervously. "Hi. I'm Rebel Billington." I say as they all stop in front of me. "Hi, I'm Chris, and these big buffoons behind me are, Brannon, Doogie, Porter, Chasey Ray, and Mike Gonzalez(I think that's his last name..not checking my Instagram to make sure I'm right.)" Chris says as he and the guys take turns shaking my hand. "I know who you guys are. You are badasses!" I say. "Thanks, Rebel." Chris says smiling at me. My heart kept skipping beats as I looked at Chris. "So.. You're not as big a bitch as you are out there in the ring..." he says as he stares at me. "Nope. Out there I'm a bitch cause I have to be one. Back here and when I'm with my friends and family, I'm just Rebel Billington." I say smiling at him. "Yea she's also crazy, hyper, completely off her rocker...and so many other things.." a voice says behind me. "Good, do you want me to have Renee ban you from the bedroom...again?" I say as Jonathan Good, aka, Dean Ambrose walks up to us and slaps me very very hard on the back. "Not really..." he says. As I turn back towards Chris and the boys, they all look slightly confused. "Where were we?" I ask, acting like nothing ever happened."Umm, you said something about a tour of the backstage area." Doogie says. "Oh right." I say as I turn around towards the way Nattie had left. "Right this way, Gentlemen." I say as I lead them toward catering. "So, Rebel, how did you end up wrestling?" Brannon asks me as we enter the catering area. "It's in my blood..." I start, "My dad is Tom "The Dynamite Kid" Billington... His cousin, aka one of the men I call my "uncles" is none other than Davey Boy Smith...aka the British Bulldog... his former brothers-in-law are Owen Hart, Bret "The Hitman" Hart, and Jim "The Anvil" Neidhart." I say. "Wow...." He says as I lead them to one of the nearby empty tables. "Yea. My family is basically Wrestling Royalty." I say. "So how old are you exactly, Rebel?" Chris asks as we sit down at the table. "I'm 29. I've been wrestling practically my whole life." I say. "Wow." They all say in shock. I sigh, slowly getting up from my chair. "So you guys gonna come and get some food or just sit there all slack-jaw and shit?" I ask. "No...." Chris says, slowly rising from his seat. "Well.. come on then. Let's go." I say, walking towards the catering table. "Well....well...well... if it isn't the 'Angel of Death'...." a female voice says from behind me. "Hello, Mickie...." I say in a flat tone. "Drop Dead bitch!" We scream at each other as we hug each other tightly. "Where have you been?" She asks me. "Ummm.... England...with my dad...and mum.." I say as I turn my head and notice the boys standing there with dumbfounded looks on their faces. "Oh... sorry guys..." I say as I nervously laugh. "Mickie this is Chris, Brannon, Doogie, Porter and Chasey Ray. Boys, this is my BFF, Mickie James." I say as the boys each take a turn shaking hands with Mickie. "Nice to meet y'all...." Mickie says. "Nice to meet you, Mickie." Chris says. "You're cute." Mickie says, smiling at him. "Uhh, thanks?" Chris says nervously. "Anytime, cutie." Mickie says. I sigh,  suddenly remembering that I have to go call my mum and dad soon. "Well, Gentlemen, I have to make an important phone call. It was REALLY nice to meet you." I say as I side-step out of the room.