PART 1 - ミニ殺陣!

Saitama, boiling Kombu in his kitchen, err, room imitating a kitchen, froze when he caught a glimpse of Geno's glinting armor as he quietly crawled to their living room. Now what the hell was this cyborg up to? He, too quietly followed, but inadvertently stepped on something plastic, making a sharp crunching sound; not a very smart move.
Saitama cursed vigorously under his breath, coming to a stop when he realized Geno was watching him.
Geno lay on his back, to the floor. One leg arched, he seductively licked the rice he was holding with his chopsticks.
Oh shit. He was tri-gerred. (Thanks Carter.)
Saitama, embarrassed, frantically covered his bulge with his hands.
"Hello, master." Geno said, half whisper in his voice.
"H-hey, Geno," He replied. What the fuck was he doing? Didn't I tell him to stop calling me "master?" Why-
He was half through the questions in his head when Geno reappeared, his face towards Saitama, clutching his, umm, package. He pushed him away.
"Geno, what are you doing?"
"Any problems, master?" He replied. He had a smirk, his tongue out now.
Master Saitama looked down to Geno's hand placement. Geno went in for his pray.
Their mouths interlocked, Geno slowly grasped Saitama's undershirt, and lifted it off. Master got the same idea and discarded the remaining of his clothes.
The couple staggered into the wall - Sensei was carrying Geno now. (Shit just got real)

                   Meanwhile,next door
"What the hell is that? " a woman said.
"I dunno, but I hear thumping,and -oh- someone moaning." replied her husband.

30 min. Later
They collapsed on the floor, exhausted. Geno turned to look at Saitama.
ALREADY SNORING!?!?!?

12 hours later
Saitama, awake now, turned to his left to see only Geno's imprint in his sleeping bag. He raised him self up, to come to a slouch, remembering what had happened last night. It smelled of burnt Kombu.

He got up to find him awake, writing something in his notebook

He got up to find him awake, writing something in his notebook. Naked, He walked across the room to the kitchen and stepped on a familiar plastic thing. A condom. Hmm?? A condom? But didn't I need it? A flashback from last night reminded him of a peculiar feeling- of a soft, ribbed plastic.
Ooooohhhhh, he thought.

Geno chuckled.