Over twisted

I wake up by my little dog, toulous that was jumping on my bed.

"oh hii toulous, are you HUNGRY?" I say with baby voice.

he got all exided, and went beside his bowl. I gived his favorite food and some water. I washed my hands and made a cup of green tea for myself. I went in the fridg and grabed some waffles and some fruits.

afther my breakfast I grabed my green tea and runned up stairs to get ready. This is going to be a nice weekend. I say to myself.

I grab my suitcase and put my 4 favourit oversized shirts, some jeans and leggings.

I go to my closet and grab a oversized shirt with a cute little cat on it and some pink leggings. I put this on with a black jacket. I go to my bathroom and do my hair and makeup. My makeup is usualy classic simple, I do a cat eyeliner and some mascara, and pink bush. For my brown  hair I split them in the middle and straight them. Their actually long. they end under my boobs.  I look and the mirror and smile. Im done!

I go on my bed and grab my iphone and text my friend, Dina malarkey to pick me up.

Ellie white:

Hey cutie im all ready, you can pick me up at any time x

Dina Malarkey: Hii! im not even ready lol, ill pick you up at 6 x

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

vote/comment/like

thanks, x