Somebody help me

Ah. That's it. That's exactly what I'd expect from a no good ass. Let me tell you something. IF a guy comes up to you and he's a player, then WHY WOULD YOU DATE HIM? I don't know. I did that, and look at me now. Sitting on a curbside, waiting for a dead beat stepsister to pick me up. 3 years, and I'm STILL screwed up. I'm pregnant, and I'm 17.

     I know what your thinking. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO typical, right? Well, fuck you then. No, wait, I take that back. Your right. It IS typical. I can't help it, though. I've been raped, and I've also been to hell and back. I've hit a boy, struck a man, and beat a lezbian at a bar. I've almost given birth, was forced to face cold, harsh rialety, and fallen asleep in (severel) bathtubs. They were hard and made my back hurt, by the way. So don't EVER fall asleep in one.

     One thing you need to know: I'm messed up, closed off to society, and half the time I'm TOTALY uncivilized. I hate life and everything about it. My life sucks, I live in a hell hole. I hate people. I like animals, and that's about it. I hate booze, no matter how much I drink. I lay in my room all day and all night. Well, that's an understatement. I go out and party, but that's it. I have 3 deadbeat stepsisters, all in jobs they hate. I also have 2 deadbeat stepbrothers, but whatever. My mom was a whore and my dad was a bastard. I hope to move soon, but no promises. Their all jackasses. Everyone. Anyway, g2g. See ya.