Flying Away

Today is the day. The day I would be able to fly in the air.The sun shines brightly through the closed window of my bedroom. I wake up excitedly, knowing that this is the day I am endlessly waiting for. After all the hard work, packing and getting ready, this is the day I can set myself free and fly away.

Entering the airport, everything feels different. My whole perspective changes. My only worry is reaching my destination safely.

Walking through the gate, I feel like a president, like the most important person in the world. As I finally acces the airplane, the pilot greets me as if I'm entering home. Flying in the air for more than 10 hours, I need to feel comfortable.

The plane is about to take off. For me, this is the best part. It starts to go really fast down the runway and I can feel the wheels rumbling under me. Within  45 second I'm up in the air. Things begin to feel a bit wobbly and I can almost feel the plane moving through different altitudes. 

Letting go of all my anxieties, I finally feel free. I am now flying in the sky I always looked up to while on earth. I am now in a new place away from all the misery. 

                                                  I am flying, unconstrained by anything else.