Waiting For The Train

Since I was a child I always dreamt of leaving the world in some mysterious way that would leave people appalled by the irony, sadistic I know. I was brought into the world by the sounds of cars and the smell of nature. My mother had been left with only her unborn child to keep her company, my father unaware of his only child growing in a woman he had only met once was no where to be found. I was born Sunday, July 14 on the train tracks near Theodore Park, my mother was only 15 living in poverty after running away from her foster home. Scared that the system would bring her back she refused to go to the hospital. Eighteen years later I stand on these same tracks today waiting to leave the world exactly how I entered it, with the sound of cars, the smell of nature, and now the increasing sound of horns signaling a train coming closer. Laying my head lower on the tracks I whisper to myself, “Happy birthday.”

*                                          *                                          *                                          *                                            

Hi hi so thanks for reading! This is my first story on wattpad I hope you guys liked it :D

-ChynaWooz