Why Me!

Chapter 1

New & Improved!

"Emily! It's 5:45 time to wake up for school ! Okay mom". It was 5:47 Emily was running late for school. She was very nervous cause this was her first year of high school with a group of kids she didn't even no. Emily is finally done getting ready so she heads out to the car. She see a big blue and white sign that reads off " Buford High " as her mom drives closer and closer Emily got butterflies in her stomach . She's finally in the school she sees everybody talking to there friends it almost seem like she's the only one new. A group of girls name Lily, Natalie, and Miley is all clicked together laughing and giggling Emily can already tell that she should stay out there way. All day she has been lonely and no one even tried to talk or ask Emily any questions . It's 4th period 5 minutes before lunch Emily has a girl named Michelle in her class , Michelle seems very nice so Emily walks up to her and says "Hi" Michelle reply with " Hi how it's going! " Emily gets happy ,cause she thinks she's not going to be lonely anymore . Emily and Michelle walks and talks as there heading to lunch. Turns out its Michelle first year to, as there walking in the cafeteria out the corner of Emily she sees Lily, Natalie, and Miley staring at the two with a stank face. Michelle notice it to and just thinks the year is already ruined for the two.

Chapter 2

Buford High

It's September 7th and Michelle and Emily are already good friends but they no that those three girls are gonna make there year not all that good. It's lunch time and Emily and Michelle are sitting next to each other as usually and here comes the three little bears. " Hey Emily you no your the ugliest girl I ever seen" the others laugh " That's not very nice to say to someone that don't even no you" Emily says blah blah blah Lily says. Hay back off these girls have not did anything to no one I think Emily's a pretty nice girl Jacob says . Everyone sits and silent and watch those three girls walk away . The day is over and Michelle decides to go to Emily house while she is over Emily is very outranged on why Lily, Natalie, and Miley would do such a thing. The next day at school Lily, Natalie, and Miley are still doing what they do best. Miley: Hay guys let's start a rumor about Emily we will say she was HIV . When Emily hear that rumor she's very upset which makes her start to cry.

Chapter 3

The Rumor

It's Monday morning and Emily gets a text from Michelle saying " I don't think we should be friends anymore I have moved on.. " Emily is very upset and don't no where this is all coming from. As she arrives at school decides to try and ask Michelle about it but when she see her she is all laughing with Lily, Natalie, and Miley. " I guess she have replaced me with them " Emily says in a sad voice . It's Wednesday afternoon and every time she sees someone or someone see her they start whispering and this been going on for about 4 weeks now. While Emily's at home she is staring in the mirror so she decides to cut some of her hair shorter. Her moms run in and start screaming! " BABY NO! What are you thinking " they both start to cry. It's Friday and everyone is really talking about her and laughing and tatting her.

Chapter 4

The Breaking Point

When Emily logs on to her clicksters on Saturday morning she sees a lot of stuff about her . Michelle, Lily, Natalie, and Miley wrote most of it, Emily is sad and decides that she have to kill her self she can't take. Emily makes a video that says " Hello everyone that is watching this I'm tired of everyone calling me names and stuff I jus wanted to be you friends but I guess you didn't feel the same way about me so here is a Goodbye " 2 minutes later watch it and runs over to her home and catch Emily write in the act if killing herself and try and help her . Michelle removes the rope from around her neck and call the ambulance which calls her mother. A couple of weeks later Michelle and Emily are still friends and forgive each other. Emily returns to school and stands up Lily, Natalie, and Miley. So after that no one talked a out her and Lily, Natalie, and Miley left Buford High.