Part 2 The Middle

As Tiny said  goodbye Xeno didn't know what to do so he just waited. Till the next morning. [The Next Morning]. Xeno waited for her to log on to growtopia. She called me "Hey, I'm not sure if I can play growtopia right now, I got mayonnaise on my hair @-@. My mom will help me get it out then I'll play. Once she got the mayonnaise off her hair, we played growtopia. I joined her world, "What do you want to do" she asked me. "Nothing" I replied. Let's just warp to our friends.
     We went to Aribish's world. "Wow, how did you get so pro already?" We both said. Aribish said "Well I got a job as a stripper, then I bought gems from the money I earned." Qtony said, WTF? Your a stripper? "No lol I was kidding Hamumu helped me Cause I donated Qtony (The Noob) Wings. So Hamumu gave me 100 Worldlocks" I used it all on fishtanks. Now I'm rich. "Rich" lol Sure, Qtony said. "At LEAST I GOT WORLDLOCKS NUB GET ON MY LEVEL" Aribish said. Qtony checks his level (Level 2), Aribish (Level 45). Tinylover1 said "guys please stop fighting." "Its your idea for bringing us here lol" XenoStaff said.
     "Getting ready for Halloween?" Tiny said. "No, I'm just picking a new set" Qtony replied. Then why do you look like batman? Shut up!!! XenoStaff told Tiny to warp to him. XenoStaff was really created and he made a PixelArt Of her. "Awwwwww, thanks your so sweet" Tiny said. No problem, its good to help my best friend. Then Galactical (Exmod) came and talked to me. "What are you doing?" Just chill in. Hanging out with my best friend. I need you to come to talk to Seth. There is bad news with you and Aribish.
     "Well you know Aribish right?" Seth said. Yeah? Well I choose her to be a mod. All the mods are picking trustable people to become mods. Then Seth disappeared. I told Aribish To not tell anyone this.
      Tiny!!!! Xeno said. Wanna come to my world for lunch? "Sure, I'll come for lunch, I'll come before 6:00pm".

 Wanna come to my world for lunch? "Sure, I'll come for lunch, I'll come before 6:00pm"

     Do you like it? Egg salad on a plate and coffee. "Its great!" She said. Once lunch as over. We decided to do play other games.

                                                                           Last part Coming Soon L.I.K.E :)