Hanna Aireen Wayne

I woke up this morning being my 6th birthday I miss my mom I never see her but today she is coming to celebrate my birthday with me and daddy. I live in a mansion in Gotham city, my dad is a millionaire and we have a butler named Alfred. My dad is a super hero named Batman and he always talks about the Joker and Harley Quinn. I try to once and awhile get his mind off of them but he never seems to have time for me.

When Alfred brought the cake in the dinning room and all of a sudden Joker and Harley Quinn come and destroy my birthday. I try to hide in my room, when Harley Quinn grabs me. I start struggling trying to get free but then she grabs her baseball bat and swings right at my head and the next thing I know I'm knocked out and I thought I heard my dad calling my name, but now I don't remember.

32 hours later I wake up, thinking that I was waking up from my bed and not tied up to a chair.
I start trying to get out when they start coming in, and asking if I know who Batman is and if I know anyone that is my age and looks like me who lives with batman. I told them I don't know for all those questions, but then they were about to hit her when Batman, Robin, And Bat Girl came.

Joker looked happy to see Batman to ask him where his daughter was, but Batman said that they can't talk about this right here and they would have to talk about this later when Hanna was not around. Batman told Bat girl to take Hanna back to the bat cave til her father came back to get her, so he can talk to Joker and Harley Quinn without Hanna around.