The Real Her : Princeton Love Story. [ On Hold )

Chapter 1 

" LISTEN ! NEXT TIME YOU WANNA GET SMART WITH ME ! YOU'RE GONNA WANT TO THINK AGAIN ! " Jawan screamed at me. Before I knew it , I felt a huge sting on my face. My face became very numb. I couldn't feel the tears streaming down my face. This was usual. In a about ten minutes he'll say ," Aaliyah , baby I'm sorry. You know I love you , I'm trying to change."

Me and Jawan live together. After high school we decided to move in together. That was when things were alright. He never started hitting me until his friend died in a car accident. I smelled an stench that smelled awful but then good at the same time. He must be smoking. I went downstairs to clean up.

"After you clean up , go upstairs and wait for me. Put on that sexy lingerie." Jawan said in a firm voice.

" O-okay " I replied in a shaky voice.

I was done cleaning up. After I went upstairs and put on my black lingerie. I looked at myself and seen that my face was still red. I laid down on the bed waiting for him.

He than burst through the door. His eyes redder than the devil. He than began to act calm / angry.

"Aye, come here" he said while taking off his belt.

He than picked me up and wrapped my legs around him. One thing Jawan wasn't was weak. He played basket ball and football in high school. He also was on the wrestling team freshman year.

He laid me on the bed and pulled down my undies. He reached over to the nightstand and grabbed a condom.

"Put this on for me , NOW" he said angrily.

I put it on his private area. He started to put himself inside me. He wasn't good at all and I never felt anything. I just always pretended.

" Whats my name ?"

" J-Jawan " I said fake moaning.

Before I could close my eyes , it was over. That was one of the worst 5 minutes of my life..

----------- Later That Night -------- 

Jawan was gone for the night. He went to the gym with the boys. Even though Jawan treats me bad , I've always kinda of worried about him. He took care of me. If I'm sick , he'd check on me or make sure I'd have the proper medication. I was about to take a shower when my Aunt Nita called.

" Hello ?" I said warmly.

" Hey honey , I was just calling to see if you wanted to fly out here to L.A. for you little brother's birthday party. He says that he misses you... "

" I-I don't know if I'd have the money" I sadly said.

" Don't worry about that , I'll send you two tickets "

" Two tickets ....? " I said confused.

" Yeah , for you and your boyfriend ... Well I've got to go honey , talk to you later ! Bye! " she said in a rush.

She hung the phone before I could say goodbye back. My brothers and sisters lives with my Aunt and Grandma. My mom is no where to be found. One day her my father took us to my Aunt's house then never came back.

I've got two brothers and two sisters. We all looked alike. We've all got wavy hair , light brown eyes & dimples. My mom was Puerto Rican & My dad was Black and French.

My sisters Ariel and Arianna are fraternal twins. They are 20 years old. My brother Miguel is 17 going on 18 and Carlos is 24 years old. Me and Carlos never got along. When I moved from LA to New York I heard that he had a baby girl.

It's good that I can get away. I know that Jawan won't be able to abuse me around the ones I love. He wouldn't dare. Especially with Carlos around. Even though we don't get along , he's very over protective. When ever I would have a boyfriend he would scare them away.

I heard the door open. It must have been Jawan. I decided to go down stairs to see what was up. He never comes home this early.

I came down stairs and i heard footsteps. But they sounded like heels. I also smelled cheap perfume. The footsteps lead to the kitchen & I could only see the woman from the back. She had medium length hair and tan skin.

" Excuse me , how did you get in my house ?" I asked ferociously .

" Your house ? This is Jawan's house. He left his clothes over my house. Who are you ?" she said.

" I'm his girlfriend of 4 years. Who are you ? " I asked. I could feel tears forming in my eyes.

" Girlfriend ? He said he was done with you about 2 months ago " she said walking closer to me.

Was Jawan really cheating on me? Was he this stupid? After everything , he decided to do this ? No , I'm not going without an fight.