Held hostage

It's Monday what some teenagers would call 'the shortest horror story,' but not me. I love Mondays. I have Japanese and Cantonese ( a form of Chinese ) first period, English and Art second, and last but not least Geometry and Chemistry. I am not your typical teenager in fact I'm far from it.

My name is Claudia, I have blue eyes long jet black hair and have a lovely tan. I am actually one of the popular kids in school. I make it my job to know everyone. I often get the strange looks from my friends when I go and sit with the bullied nerd, or stick up for that unpopular boy who gets picked on by everyone else, but that is just me.

"Hey Claud you gotta sec?" Yells Julia from the other side if the class room.

"Kk in a min," I call back. I stuff everything in my desk and run over. park she mouthed to me. we sneak out of school and I drive her to the park. "I just wanted you to know I'm moving." she whispers.

*one month later*

"Hey Claud!" my brother calls from down stairs "come look at this."

"Coming." I yell back. my brother presses play on a stuff video. I recognise the house immediately. "hey that's Julia's house...." I begin but stop mid-sentence, as the reporter speaks. "this is the crime scene of a late night kidnaping. this was the home of Julia Blair. She was kidnapped late last night and there have been no traces of her since. any info on her whereabouts would be gladly appreciated. if you know anything please contact mr Blair on 021311959 or the police on our free call number 0800 922 933." And the clip ended I was left in silence I literally couldn't speak. finally I uttered the few words I could "I'm going to find her." then I picked up my phone and wallet (which were conveniently beside me) and left the house without another word.

* Sorry about the short start nit I hope you like it. Please vote, comment an share!*