Why I changed(Sehun and Sulli love story)

Hello everyone this is the first story our club made so please enjoy~

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Characters:

Sulli-Main Female Character

Sehun-Main Male Character

Yuri-Sulli's friend

Chanyeol-Yuri's boyfriend and Sehun's friend.

EXO- Extras

F(x)-Extras

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

                      Sulli's POV

I ran to the bathroom crying with my backpack with extra clothes in it.

Flashback:

"Eww, there she is,"one girl said.

"Hey let's throw something at her!" a boy said.

They all threw food at me and my crush Sehun poured water on me, I don't think I'll ever like him again. Then, another girl threw a burger at my face and someone threw there tray to my head and now its bleeding.

End of Flashback

I cleaned myself up and changed into a new outfit. I also put a bandaid on my forehead where the tray hit me. Why does everyone hate me I thought. Then the bell rang and I ran to class. When I went to class I again had to sit at the back next to the biggest bullies GaEun and her girls.

"Hello Hideous!" she said as I sat down.

I just ignored her the whole time until class was over. Then, we had to be dimissed by names. I was called first. Aish! Why did I have to be called first, I though to myself. As I walked in the isle, all of a sudden I fell because someone tripped me I looked up and I saw Sehun smirking at me. Everybody laughed and I got up ran out the door and and walked up crying.

My tears dried up by the time I got home. My butler noticed my eye because it was swollen from all my crying.

"Omo!! Sulli-ah what happened?" she cried.

She was like my mother so I can tell her anything.

"Everybody at school bullied me again,"I said as I started crying again.

"We should tell your mother!" she yelled.

"Ani[No]! Don't tell her please! She might go up to my school and I might get bullied even more!" I said.

"Oh my Sulli, why do you have to be so pressured!" she said while hugging me.

"Don't worry one day everything will Change," I said.

"Besides school is almost over for the summer, everything will be fine by then,"I added.

She shook her head and took me inside the house. And its the usual usual we have dinner, I take a shower, put my clothes on, and go to sleep.

...The next morning ...

I got up and got ready for school. I went downstairs and ate breakfast and walked to school. As I walked I saw Sehun and his gang also known as EXO drove by. Sehun was about to throw a bottle at me but this angelic looking guy stopped him. He looked at me and smile and and I gave him a thank you smile to him.

I arrived at school and went to class. I heard that there will be a new student in our class. She came into the class. She was beautiful and tall. Nothing like me.